Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Taylor Swift's "reinvention" (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68723)

ezearis 09-20-2014 03:08 PM

Taylor Swift's "reinvention"

After seeing this: .

- She sounds awful.
- The backing vocals are even more awful.
- She's focusing more on the scenery than on the music, her old live clips sound way better.
- Turned into a pop artist that will do shit music.

I also think that the change on her voice has something to do with the way she sounds now.

Such a shame, her second and third albums were just great.

Bounce7800 09-20-2014 03:27 PM

Her new song is such a shameless rip off of Pharrell's Happy its unbelievable

rocknation 09-20-2014 06:43 PM

Cursed are the video pop tarts -- and their pre-teenybopper demographic -- for they have inherited the music industry.

Every time I hear Pink, I think about the great rock singer she could have and should have been. But her record label pushed her into a pop direction because it was more profitable. As for being interested in scenery, I heard that the Mexican government is mad at Miley Cyrus for twerking with their flag. I hope she isn't expecting the country and western scene to welcome her back with open arms.

ezearis 09-20-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1182050)
Every time I hear Pink, I think about the great rock singer she could and should have been.

I have the same feeling about Demi Lovato. Her two first albums were pretty good.

rocknation 09-21-2014 03:51 AM

I don't think Taylor's singing all those choruses. Even worse, I think her band is lip synching, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1182050)
Every time I hear Pink, I think about the great rock singer she could and should have been. But her record label pushed her into a pop direction.

Here's Pink covering Me and Bobby McGee and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Now you just try to convince me that she's happier singing pop half-naked from a trapeze!

Panda 09-21-2014 08:38 AM

I love Taylor Swift and I love her new single and stop talking shit about my future wife.

Panda 09-21-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1182040)
Her new song is such a shameless rip off of Pharrell's Happy its unbelievable

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

Supersonic 09-21-2014 01:09 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1182064)
I love Taylor Swift and I love her new single and stop talking shit about my future wife.

How does Shania feel about that? Or are you starting a harem?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Panda 09-21-2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1182066)
Aloha !

How does Shania feel about that? Or are you starting a harem?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Shania Twain pulled me up on stage because she couldn't resist me. Taylor Swift is more my age AND is just as good as Shania.

ezearis 09-21-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1182064)

Good luck with her not dumping you and writing a song about your relationship.