Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Jon Bon Jovi and KOS charity show July 30th at Count Basie (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68614)

united17 06-30-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1179589)

I usually don't bring this sorta stuff up or usually care but is that just a shirt crease, unflattering photo or has the Jon Bon let go a little bit post tour?

Becky 06-30-2014 10:56 PM

Based on other photos I've seen of him from the last month or so, it's just a shirt crease. He's still as skinny as ever.

liljovi93 07-01-2014 12:41 AM

Tigrs99 is forever doing it. I'm sure I've blocked whoever it is on twitter as all they done was clog up my news feed with shit.

Jon does look like a bit of a pudding on that photo but I'm sure it's just a shirt crease.

Nice for all the money to go to charity. That is what the headline should be.

SadieLady 07-01-2014 12:48 AM

So I guess I will ask it...where's Bobby? When he missed a KOS show 2 performances ago, I assumed that he was sick or had family concerns. Now he hasn't been at 2 KOS shows. I know most of you won't miss him and prefer Phil X, but since Bobby has been at BJ's concerts and JBJ's side gigs for years, it is an obvious absence. [I think Bobby has a better voice than Phil X which is noticeable at these smaller gigs]

bjcrazycpa 07-01-2014 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1179603)
So I guess I will ask it...where's Bobby? When he missed a KOS show 2 performances ago, I assumed that he was sick or had family concerns. Now he hasn't been at 2 KOS shows. I know most of you won't miss him and prefer Phil X, but since Bobby has been at BJ's concerts and JBJ's side gigs for years, it is an obvious absence. [I think Bobby has a better voice than Phil X which is noticeable at these smaller gigs]

I think it's just schedule conflicts. Bobby is always fairly booked in the summer around the Jersey shore. For instance, last night he was at Columns in Avon By The Sea, I went to see him play.

Becky 07-01-2014 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1179601)
Nice for all the money to go to charity. That is what the headline should be.

I edited the title to reflect that it's a charity gig. Better? ;)

Javier 07-01-2014 01:30 AM

Cool!!! Maybe Jon was buying himself some new guitars!!! I vote for that Flying V and that Les Jr behind you Jon!! Get it get it get it!!!!

LeaJovi 07-01-2014 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1179597)
I usually don't bring this sorta stuff up or usually care but is that just a shirt crease, unflattering photo or has the Jon Bon let go a little bit post tour?

He looks totally wasted, probably high too.

united17 07-01-2014 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1179609)
He looks totally wasted, probably high too.

There's something you and him have in common then.

bjcrazycpa 07-02-2014 09:30 PM

General onsale for tickets was today at noon and they are all gone, it's sold out, in case anyone was thinking of going.