Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Picture Exchange (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Photo of Jon at brother Matt's Wedding. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36531)

gazthomas 07-29-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bongo VII
Sometimes women legitimately aren't shallow and legitimately like older guys who maybe aren't all that pretty. Sorry if your experiences have taught you otherwise. Stop dealing with hookers, maybe.

whats that abuse for??

i was just making a comment there was no need for that reply

Captain_jovi 07-29-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazthomas
no she looks younger than him, opinion and observation

shes probably in it for the money because he isnt much of a looker, opinion

Man. Im not saying this because it's trendy to argue with you, but that is a pretty shallow thing to think. Why do people have to be great looking to find love? I truly believe anyone can find anyone attractive. Meh.

gazthomas 07-29-2006 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
Man. Im not saying this because it's trendy to argue with you, but that is a pretty shallow thing to think. Why do people have to be great looking to find love? I truly believe anyone can find anyone attractive. Meh.

i was making an OPINION!!!!!! there was no need whatsoever for her to say i deal with hookers

dont start me

Captain_jovi 07-29-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazthomas
i was making an OPINION!!!!!! there was no need whatsoever for her to say i deal with hookers

dont start me

I know you are. I'm not trying to start you, I had my reply typed before she had hers sent, so mine has NOTHING to do with hers. I never said anything about hookers. I'm just trying to understand how someone can automatically assume that just because she's younger and he's not that attractive that, hey, he's rich, that's why they're together.

Trust me, if anyone else had said that, I'd be saying the exact same thing. I'm just curious, tis all.

gazthomas 07-29-2006 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
I know you are. I'm not trying to start you, I had my reply typed before she had hers sent, so mine has NOTHING to do with hers. I never said anything about hookers. I'm just trying to understand how someone can automatically assume that just because she's younger and he's not that attractive that, hey, he's rich, that's why they're together.

Trust me, if anyone else had said that, I'd be saying the exact same thing. I'm just curious, tis all.

no the fact i said that she looks 19 is my opinion and a bit of a joke and has noting to do with the fact i said that shes only with him for the money which was also a little dig and wasnt meant to cause trouble,

Ireland 07-29-2006 09:52 PM

On a different note...

Does anyone else think it is a bit unprofessional of the photographer to have posted these pictures on his site-using them for bragging rights? (which, imo, by posting the ones of himself at the wedding screams "look at how cool I am")

LittleLaura 07-29-2006 11:11 PM

He would have had to have permission given first i'm pretty sure

TheseDays2005 07-30-2006 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon_Bon_Jovi_Fan
holy sh*t JON LOOKS SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh... how about old??
Everytime i look in a photo-thread i see these reaction..and the worst part is, 99% of the woman saying something as above are as ugly as hell....

TheseDays2005 07-30-2006 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviGirl
Matt's wife is gorgeous!

You gotta be kiddin' me right. She got that standard US all-american made face, its everything but gorgeous..

Ireland 07-30-2006 06:39 AM

I never realized how much Matt and Anthony look like each other....Jon is sort of the odd man out of the siblings.

Here is a pic of Anthony

http://www.studiodaily.com/images/ar...1127416415.jpg