Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie & Ori on FoxLA (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68803)

Captain_jovi 11-27-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1183556)
Those three people posted after the fact. After you posted the FB link which is something you should have done from the start... Instead of stating one song and showing the video of another. And yes, if the info came from Richie's page, you should have stated that.

You're putting me on your ignore list? Are you sure you're a man? :D See, I could make light of things too.

Finally, you're post was all about starting drama with your "no, not a word about you-know-what!" We don't need another thread of this crap. Otherwise, there is a section here for videos and Richie that this could have easily fit into. Or start a new thread in the tour section.

That's some fine back door modding you've got there sir. No one had a problem with this but you, 2 of the three people "got it" just fine. You came in blazing to correct him like you're trying to fix the board and I really don't think he did anything incorrect. Meh just my two cents.

Rdkopper 11-27-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1183557)
That's some fine back door modding you've got there sir. No one had a problem with this but you, 2 of the three people "got it" just fine. You came in blazing to correct him like you're trying to fix the board and I really don't think he did anything incorrect. Meh just my two cents.

The only real problem I had was with the lack of source providing a link to Stand By Me. Everything else was just fluff.

Lean On Me and Stand By Me are very similar in title so I thought a legitimate mistake was made. I watched a 7 minute painful interview with Richie and there was never a mention to that song. I don't check Richie's FB page so if the info isn't there, I'm not reading minds to find it. You didn't post until after the link was provided so it was clear to you.

If Jon had a new song titled Not Crying Anymore and a new member posted an interview showing a video of Not Running Anymore, you'd question it too.

Alphavictim 11-27-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1183558)
The only real problem I had was with the lack of source providing a link to Stand By Me.

Most of us would disagree.

Rdkopper 11-27-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1183559)
Most of us would disagree.

And that's why most of you believe rumors and bull-shit like Hugh leaving the band.

rocknation 11-27-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1183529)
If the lead stories on the official site are any indication, we're all supposed to be swooning over his Marian Anderson award and speech, not agonizing over Richie's status.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
He's been asked about Richie for a year and a half and he gave an honest answer...You're failing to make a point.

Then let's just say that Jon gave the wrong answer about Richie's status, because he had to correct it from a "no" to a "definite maybe" -- and practically overnight.

Captain_jovi 11-27-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1183560)
And that's why most of you believe rumors and bull-shit like Hugh leaving the band.

Our gullibility ain't the problem here.

Kathleen 11-27-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1183562)

Dear god - 3 pages of this crap. And no, most of us here are not gullible <sigh>

Rdkopper 11-27-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1183562)

Ignorance is bliss

SuperBrad 11-28-2014 08:54 AM

Any vids of the performance ? They did "stand on me " right ?

Rdkopper 11-28-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1183567)
Any vids of the performance ? They did "stand on me " right ?

No "Lean On Me'...... jk