Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jons Voice again........ (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68753)

nickolai 10-21-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 1182778)
Yes, a couple of bullies who brought nothing to this thread. Unlike you.

I suggest you go through my posts and your posts from the last few years. And think about who's the bully after that. Who's the one attacking every thread with nonsense, non-informative posts that are only meant to piss people off. Like my explanation of singing clearly was.

Ice

Never doubted your and Seb's input to this board at all, so get off your high horse. But that doesn't give you two reason to bully someone who (in my view) is as valuable and as knowledgeable as anyone. Its an opinion. And you two, right now, are acting like a couple of bullies.

Iceman 10-21-2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1182781)
Never doubted your and Seb's input to this board at all, so get off your high horse. But that doesn't give you two reason to bully someone who (in my view) is as valuable and as knowledgeable as anyone. Its an opinion. And you two, right now, are acting like a couple of bullies.

A bully doesn't contribute. And rdkopper doesn't know music theory nor does he understand singing technique. Pointing that out is not bullying. If you want to be an asshole, you can interpret Seb's comment as bullying, but mine certainly isn't.

And I can post dozens of posts by you that are way worse. Practice what you preach.

Ice

Supersonic 10-21-2014 06:40 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 1182782)
If you want to be an asshole, you can interpret Seb's comment as bullying, but mine certainly isn't.

And I can post dozens of posts by you that are way worse. Practice what you preach.

Ice

Exactly. I am the main contributor on this board. I contribute knowledge, wisdom, jokes, pranks, I am pretty much the reason why Jovitalk still exists. Without me, this board is dead.

But then there's always assholes like Iceman trying to to talk themselves out of being called a bully, and quickly point their finger at me, again. But no, not this time. I stand up to bullying and won't take it! Shove that finger up your ass, Iceman!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Iceman 10-21-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1182783)
I stand up to bullying and won't take it!

So, you do have a spine after all!

Quote:

Shove that finger up your ass, Iceman!
Should I put another one up there or just switch?

Ice

nickolai 10-21-2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 1182782)
A bully doesn't contribute.

Ice

Really? And I had you down as the intelligent one out of the gruesome twosome.

So an MD and an assistant MD of a multi-million euro conglomerate who has majorly contributed to a business being successful - happen to belittle their staff on a regular business, call names and are disparaging on their staff because of an opinion - AREN'T bullies??!!

Wow. Ok.

Iceman 10-21-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1182786)
Really? And I had you down as the intelligent one out of the gruesome twosome.

So an MD and an assistant MD of a multi-million euro conglomerate who has majorly contributed to a business being successful - happen to belittle their staff on a regular business, call names and are disparaging on their staff because of an opinion - AREN'T bullies??!!

Wow. Ok.

Wow. We're talking about messageboards, right? Not bad bosses at your work. Though, now I know why you're so pissed off all the time. Kinda feel bad for you.

A bully ON A MESSAGEBOARD doesn't contribute. Does that help?

Ice

Supersonic 10-21-2014 07:46 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 1182785)
Should I put another one up there or just switch?

Ice

Well, tiny, you won't feel much of it anyway. Small hands and all of that.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...icforscale.jpg

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

nickolai 10-21-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 1182788)
Wow. We're talking about messageboards, right? Not bad bosses at your work. Though, now I know why you're so pissed off all the time. Kinda feel bad for you.

A bully ON A MESSAGEBOARD doesn't contribute. Does that help?

Ice

Yep, you got it in one Ice. Well done

:rolleyes:

Iceman 10-21-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1182797)
Yep, you got it in one Ice. Well done

:rolleyes:

Yay! Another thread ruined by Nickolai who, again, contributed nothing to it! Rejoice, people!

But seriously, glad you are happy. Hope that helps dealing with your boss tomorrow. Hugs!

Ice

NicoRourke 10-27-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1182613)
This is the interview Javier is talking about, if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSk5MOyFgSQ

He sounds and looks like such a jerk - I think he should get his feet back on the ground.

This whole I'm the boss shit is so damaging.