Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Accoustic Album question (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=15895)

Simon 08-25-2003 07:08 AM

The Accoustic Album question

Hi folks!

I've been travelling in Australia for 2 months now and didn't get the chance to visit this site very often. Now I'm very curious about the accoustic album. Some of you seem to know a bit about it. I read that IML, KTF, 2 covers and 11 other songs will be on it, released in November and that it will be recorded in the studio, but how do you know that???

I couldn't find any official news about it. Which source tells you that?

Simon

ShaSha 08-25-2003 07:14 AM

Jon talked about it in the most recent fanclub newsletter and in a radio interview a few weeks ago.

Kieets 08-25-2003 02:02 PM

so what's the news then? I haven't had a look at those interviews so....

thanks

Barbara 08-25-2003 07:06 PM

Out in November and according to the oompas, they are in the studio now.

I am hoping one of the covers will be "Here Comes The Sun" they did a tremendous job of that song.

Supersonic 08-25-2003 08:31 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara

I am hoping one of the covers will be "Here Comes The Sun" they did a tremendous job of that song.

I hope not. There is already a good soundboard version of that song available, and it seems like you have that one too. So no, please no sort of re-release.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Shaun 08-26-2003 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Quote:

I hope not. There is already a good soundboard version of that song available, and it seems like you have that one too. So no, please no sort of re-release.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

same here

Barbara 08-26-2003 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Quote:

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

same here

Could one of you guys please tell me what a soundboard version is? I don't have a clue. I saw them perform it on one of those MTV shows as a tribute to George Harrison, and thought they did an excellent cover.
Thanks. :D