Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   TV & Movies (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Review: Cry Wolf (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=32041)

RyanBounce04 09-24-2005 05:56 AM

Review: Cry Wolf

For those wanting to see it or waiting to see it... You won't be dissapointed. I went and saw it tonight and was actually shocked because the movie was a cool thriller. bonjovi.com mentioned that Jon's part was small but crucial and I won't lie that they were right. The movie has so many twists and turns and the end just sorta shocks you... TWICE... Jon's acting wasn't so bad here and I actually thought he was really good. Great thriller. Go and see it, it's a lot of fun. If you have any questions regarding it, go ahead and ask!

Ryan

Javier 09-24-2005 06:55 AM

Did the wolf really cry??

jess 09-27-2005 10:11 AM

Oh really ? :)

Cool !!! can't wait now !

Don't tell too much please ....

Just one thing : can I take my son with me ? he is 10.

Becky 09-28-2005 04:17 AM

How much gore is involved?

Becky

spunkywho 09-28-2005 04:23 AM

typical chick question:

is it scary??

RyanBounce04 09-28-2005 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
How much gore is involved?

Becky

Actually... It's really not that bad considering it's a horror film. A few small area's and a few nasty things but that's about it. Mostly clean I say...

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
typical chick question:

is it scary??

Not really a scary film from my standards. There are a few parts here and there that you could consider scary. It's mostly suspense and mystery.

Ryan

spunkywho 09-29-2005 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanbounce

Not really a scary film from my standards. There are a few parts here and there that you could consider scary. It's mostly suspense and mystery.

Ryan

Ok, let me clarify. Is it scary but avoidable - ie. Basic Instinct? Or is it scary and not avoidable/solved - ie. Angel Heart or Signs or perhaps Halloween?

I can handle a psycho killing their lover, but I can't handle the unsolved random draw of the unlucky.

What movie would you compare it to?

RyanBounce04 09-29-2005 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
Ok, let me clarify. Is it scary but avoidable - ie. Basic Instinct? Or is it scary and not avoidable/solved - ie. Angel Heart or Signs or perhaps Halloween?

I can handle a psycho killing their lover, but I can't handle the unsolved random draw of the unlucky.

What movie would you compare it to?

It's so much different from everything else that I really can't compare it to any of those. Probably th easiest thing I can compare it to is like Scream or I Know What You Did Last Summer....

Ryan

bethrocksguitar 09-30-2005 08:05 PM

I want to go see this. I've heard mix reviews. I'm looking for a movie that actually can scare me!!

ajs_jovi 10-27-2005 10:36 AM

Will this movie hit cinemas in europe?