Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Kisses Rocker Girlfriend At Breeder's Cup (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68769)

rocknation 11-04-2014 05:44 PM

Richie Kisses Rocker Girlfriend At Breeder's Cup

Rock 'N' Roll romance! Richie Sambora, 55, passionately kisses his guitarist girlfriend Orianthi, 29, at the Breeders Cup Horse Races

Daily Mail UK: They've been dating since New Year's Eve after a serendipitous encounter at a jam session.

And Richie Sambora and Australian guitarist Orianthi appear to be locked in an epic Rock 'N' Roll romance, despite a 26 year age difference.

The 55-year-old rocker was spotted passionately kissing the blonde 29-year-old at the Breeders Cup in Los Angeles on Saturday.

...After playing together on numerous occasions, the accomplished guitarist - who was rehearsing for Michael Jackson's This Is It tour at the time of his sudden and shocking death - is not only joining her beau on his current tour, but the couple are also working on an album together...

Kathleen 11-04-2014 06:33 PM

Passionately kissing? With both sets of hands in their laps - nah :p

Supersonic 11-04-2014 07:28 PM

Aloha !

Richie looks like he's drunkenly making out with a mannequin wearing a blonde wig. Or one of those Japanese dolls they got over there. And that'll be my contribution for the day.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Iceman 11-04-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1183022)
Or one of those Japanese dolls they got over there.

THAT's what she reminded me of! She's right there in the uncanny valley. Almost human.

Ice

rocknation 11-04-2014 10:29 PM

What IS with the all that eye makeup? The Lone Ranger didn't wear that much!

JerseyGiant 11-04-2014 10:48 PM

That will never last..... The "promotion" for the album could be funny if they hate each others guts by then... But hey you never no could be the beginning of a fairytale:rolleyes:

rocknation 11-04-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGiant (Post 1183029)
That will never last... The "promotion" for the album could be funny if they hate each others guts by then... But hey you never know -- could be the beginning of a fairytale :rolleyes:

I think she's really after Bobby Bandiera's job

Javier 11-04-2014 11:10 PM

I can't believe Richie's the one not wearing a hat in that relationship!!!!!!!

liljovi93 11-05-2014 10:06 AM

Is she trying to suck his lip?

Ghostorm 11-05-2014 11:08 AM

When reading all the above comments from the guys I can feel that you just a bit jealous that Richie at the age of 55 can have a 29 YO girlfriend which is not as bad looking as you all make up (I certainly would ;)). When you'll be 55, please post a picture of your then wife/girlfriend ;).