View Single Post

Old 06-13-2007, 07:44 PM
These Days

Send a message via MSN to mo_rizwan

This might be off-topic, but I met Jon today

For respectful reasons, I'm not gonna mention which hotel, but I got there in the morning (with a mate who's life evolves around meeting celebs and getting pics/autographs).

Jon came out on his own, and his security guard was with him. At first, I shook his hand and asked him to sign a massive poster I was holding. As he got in the car, I told him that I have nothing but love and respect for him, wished him luck for next Sunday, told him to tell Richie that our best wishes are with him and sneaked in a little request for The O2 (Die 4 You). In the end, I said 'Thanx For Everything' and told him to keep living the dream

As soon as he left, his Security Guard (don't know his name) thanked me for being civil and behaving good. A few hours later, I met two people from Glamour Magazine who apparently had just interviewed Jon for their latest issue.

Apologies in advance to the moderators of this board if I'm not allowed to share this story. By all means, feel free to completely remove this post

Mo

Last edited by mo_rizwan; 07-09-2008 at 12:52 AM..