View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADime View Post
I posted that and I joined here just to clarify. I've known this for about a week and after Saratoga things got more definite. Apparently they had an emergency conversation after the Saratoga disaster about MetLife. I was literally jumping for joy when I was told this, even though it's not definite. My father says one of his clients is a personal friend of Dave's and this is the information he got. It's certainly not the last word, but its better than the negative BS being put out by RadarOnline.

FYI I'm going to the show on the 27th so I'm reallllllllly hoping RadarOnline is full of it.

Don't bite my head off please , just trying to help. This will be my 5th concert (Newark '07, MSG twice, and MetLife twice (27th being number 5))

No, that is not the case LOL
If you're so in the know why wouldn't you have joined here to post this inside scoop first instead of leaving it in the comments section of some gossip site? Odd how you immediately joined after your comment was brought over here to clarify. Also odd that Dave would phone his personal friend who would phone your day's client who would phone your dad who would then tell you this news.

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling.