View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADime View Post
I posted that and I joined here just to clarify. I've known this for about a week and after Saratoga things got more definite. Apparently they had an emergency conversation after the Saratoga disaster about MetLife. I was literally jumping for joy when I was told this, even though it's not definite. My father says one of his clients is a personal friend of Dave's and this is the information he got. It's certainly not the last word, but its better than the negative BS being put out by RadarOnline.

FYI I'm going to the show on the 27th so I'm reallllllllly hoping RadarOnline is full of it.

Don't bite my head off please , just trying to help. This will be my 5th concert (Newark '07, MSG twice, and MetLife twice (27th being number 5))

No, that is not the case LOL

Very interesting; thanks for the information! I am among the fans daydreaming (maybe to an unhealthy extent lol) about the day Richie will walk back onstage with the band again. I love his solo work, but to me, Richie truly brings something special --something transcendent--to Bon Jovi. His playing can be mimicked by others, but the whole Richie aura (singing, bluesy riffs, stage presence) just can't be replicated imo.

Also, here's a new pic of Richie, Sean Borg and Nikki preparing for a Japanese TV spot in West Hollywood: