View Single Post

Old 04-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to crashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
Where is Richie?? I know, I know that is the million dollar question and we would not have a hundred page thread if we knew the answer but where is he?

We see pics of the band from the tour but close to a week later and no one has seen Richie? TMZ who were so quick to jump on the story, haven't got a picture of him? Is he hiding somewhere, no one can find him? I think he could be in a detox program that really is the personal matter. Maybe not the full rehab experience as per last time but a program all the same.

He is always going to be a recovering acholic. Could it be while in Hawaii, he started drinking again? Not to the extent that he could not stand up but his on vacation, what's one beer? One wine? Then on the way back to the tour, he realized that it could be starting again and he just needed a little help again before going on the road. Jon said on stage life is full of bumps (bump in recovery?) But he will be back. He hasn't spoken to him (can't talk to patients in programs) No one is saying.

Or has this already been discussed and dismissed on page 50? Its just weird no one has spotted him. I've seen Heather and Ava since but no Richie.
You do have a point because with the story breaking, false as I believe the stories are we've heard, you'll bet there will be reporters and paparazzi asking the same questions and looking for him too, and it's not like LA is some backwoods in Jersey.

Though I guess if I had a big mansion, I could hide out in it for years if I needed to. lol.