Home Register Members FAQ

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 07-20-2013, 04:27 AM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to LeaJovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Walrus View Post
You are aware that he probably gets off on the fact that he clearly gets to you yeah? Why rise to it?
His avatar is a pussy. Enough said.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:29 AM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to LeaJovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanJovi View Post
The article mentions the band members but in regards to Richie it says "incluiria" which it could be translated as "it could include", it doesn't say or mean "it will include" which will sound more of an affirmation.
It's kinda hinting that he will be there but since it's Paraguay and they obviously have no insider info, I wouldn't count on it.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:14 AM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to jessycardy Send a message via MSN to jessycardy

Sean Borg is the PR for brand NikkiRich; our guts got that a while ago, while we have officially learned it not too long ago via the latest article about the fashion line. And, as I've probably subtly let on, I don't like the matter one bit, for he's most likely the same guy behind most of the gossip articles about Sambogate. It's almost like not being with Bon Jovi for undisclosed reasons serves as a promoting tool for the fashion line. Not to mention an article on his own site dated March 13th (a couple weeks before the infamous Calgary show) starting off with the utterly disturbing line: "It seems Bon Jovi rock legend Richie Sambora has swapped his guitar for the runway, launching his own women's fashion line." And here I thought he/they did five years ago, by the way.
But that's not the point of this post.

A new article has just come out, informing us of the latest achievement for the line.

It's amusing how both the latest article and this new one start off right away by deliberately and squarely informing us about "Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora" and Nikki Lund's whereabouts. The whole picture of the where and when is given. And I don't think it's casual.

Anyway, that's right, thanks to this new article we now know that August will not only see the pair busy off in Japan, but also in the mid-west of the States.

All of the 27 Von Maur stores (scattered across the states of Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and Ohio, according to VonMaur.com) will start selling their fall 2013 collection, so Richie and Nikki will attend press calls at some of these stores in to-be-confirmed dates in August.

( New article: HERE - Von Maur's "About Us": HERE - Article with disturbing line: HERE )
night after night after night after night"

Bon Jovi - Dry County
Old 07-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Keep the Faith

Feels like I've reached the point of I cannot actually be bothered with this thread any more.... SADNESS
Old 07-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessycardy View Post
Sean Borg is the PR for brand NikkiRich; our guts got that a while ago, while we have officially learned it not too long ago via the latest article about the fashion line. And, as I've probably subtly let on, I don't like the matter one bit, for he's most likely the same guy behind most of the gossip articles about Sambogate. It's almost like not being with Bon Jovi for undisclosed reasons serves as a promoting tool for the fashion line. Not to mention an article on his own site dated March 13th (a couple weeks before the infamous Calgary show) starting off with the utterly disturbing line:

A new article has just come out, informing us of the latest achievement for the line.

It's amusing how both the latest article and this new one start off right away by deliberately and squarely informing us about "Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora" and Nikki Lund's whereabouts. The whole picture of the where and when is given. And I don't think it's casual.

Anyway, that's right, thanks to this new article we now know that August will not only see the pair busy off in Japan, but also in the mid-west of the States.

All of the 27 Von Maur stores (scattered across the states of Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and Ohio, according to VonMaur.com) will start selling their fall 2013 collection, so Richie and Nikki will attend press calls at some of these stores in to-be-confirmed dates in august.

( New article: HERE - Von Maur's "About Us": HERE - Article with disturbing line: HERE )

I've tried to read up on this tread, so if I repeat things already said - forgive me - its long... But you raise a point I have had a problem with early on. The fb promoing Nikki did saying pics out tomorrow, how great Richie is blah blah blah. Then pics out, Sean Borg lunch and aritlce - with reporters laying in wait outside the rest. (wonder who called them). Anytime something about the band hits the news - NR press - The genlux party, those "posed" Richie photos and of course press there. One video where they are talking to RS and she is dying to get in the frame, interviewer motioned her back. Just another typical Sambo fame whore. If he wants to do fashion, so what. But timing here is poor, think she milks his ego for her dreams and hate that he seems to follow. He has too much LA in his blood now and not enough of his roots. History speaks volumns. Also, only time I've had any concern that RS was maybe back on chems was the late genlux interview where he licked his lips every other word. Wrong crowd! Understand addictive personalities, watched my Mom go through rehab 5X. Does not need enablers. If he wants out of the band, just say so - but contracts were certainly written when the tour started? I think his perception of how severe it is to him is quite diff. from Jon. Thus one is not happening and the other when he's ready views. We probably will never know the truth but as much as I adore Richie, the PR on his side around all this drama sucks. OF course SBorg blocked me when I said do fashion and stay out of BJ business. lol I think really upset AMOL did not get full attention he wanted to give it before tour that was orginally stated for 14 came up in 13 - I'll bet if Jon had put one or two AMOL solos on the tour set list - Richie would still be there. Right or wrong, just thinking out loud. We've had enough time it's not serious illness, Ava or his Mom. Outside influences are def. at play.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to crashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
I've tried to read up on this tread, so if I repeat things already said - forgive me - its long... But you raise a point I have had a problem with early on. The fb promoing Nikki did saying pics out tomorrow, how great Richie is blah blah blah. Then pics out, Sean Borg lunch and aritlce - with reporters laying in wait outside the rest. (wonder who called them). Anytime something about the band hits the news - NR press - The genlux party, those "posed" Richie photos and of course press there. One video where they are talking to RS and she is dying to get in the frame, interviewer motioned her back. Just another typical Sambo fame whore. If he wants to do fashion, so what. But timing here is poor, think she milks his ego for her dreams and hate that he seems to follow. He has too much LA in his blood now and not enough of his roots. History speaks volumns. Also, only time I've had any concern that RS was maybe back on chems was the late genlux interview where he licked his lips every other word. Wrong crowd! Understand addictive personalities, watched my Mom go through rehab 5X. Does not need enablers. If he wants out of the band, just say so - but contracts were certainly written when the tour started? I think his perception of how severe it is to him is quite diff. from Jon. Thus one is not happening and the other when he's ready views. We probably will never know the truth but as much as I adore Richie, the PR on his side around all this drama sucks. OF course SBorg blocked me when I said do fashion and stay out of BJ business. lol I think really upset AMOL did not get full attention he wanted to give it before tour that was orginally stated for 14 came up in 13 - I'll bet if Jon had put one or two AMOL solos on the tour set list - Richie would still be there. Right or wrong, just thinking out loud. We've had enough time it's not serious illness, Ava or his Mom. Outside influences are def. at play.
That pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole thing.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Oh gosh - now is one of those rare times I'm glad I live in the Midwest! I can shop at Von Mauer, buy a cheesy NikkiRich outfit, and rock it when I'm at the Bon Jovi concert in Las Vegas - most likely without Richie. Uh huh. (Pulling hair out.)

Old 07-21-2013, 12:00 AM
Price of posting

Quote:
@TheRealSambora: I love the Sambora Saturday thing.... It warms my heart...thank you guys....
??????????
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Old 07-21-2013, 12:32 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Kind of a pointless article. There's nothing new and it falls back on tabloid speculation, but, what the hell, here you go:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...mbora/2570395/
Old 07-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Kind of a pointless article. There's nothing new and it falls back on tabloid speculation, but, what the hell, here you go:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...mbora/2570395/
Correct- nothing really new....but the comment section is entertaining.