Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 07-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to jessycardy Send a message via MSN to jessycardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Sounds like someone at Radar Online has been reading Rolo's posts.
That made me ROTFL.
night after night after night after night"

Bon Jovi - Dry County
Old 07-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
well if theres no news - make some up!
Interesting isn't it, that anything negative published about Richie is generally met with "what an unprofessional douchebag" yet stuff about Jon is "oh it's made up".

Sweeping statement, but fascinating.

I'm a 7ft, overweight, fugly and with a mono-brow. Hello ladies....
Old 07-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease View Post
Interesting isn't it, that anything negative published about Richie is generally met with "what an unprofessional douchebag" yet stuff about Jon is "oh it's made up".

Agreed. For what it's worth, all of these rumors about Jon blocking Richie from returning to the tour (for whatever reason) have already been brought up before; this story contains nothing new (to me, anyway). Whoever this 'source' is, they are consistent.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:

Richie's acts make him an unprofessional douchebag, not anything that has been written about him.

Now commence the lecturing me about my age and what I should post.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Agree- would love to know the "source". Didn't Richie, himself, say in the taped interview not too long ago (before a fashion show) that it would not be until Sept. for a return - not happening now. Whoever the source is just seems to be trying to stir things up before the concerts in NJ. Jon has been quiet on the matter except for the Richie is welcome back at anytime but it
seems that Richie's sources are out to cause trouble - maybe he realizes that some of the fans (his/Jons/BonJovi's) have given up on him and are frustrated with him and he wants to deflect the blame for all of this. Still think its a mental breakdown thing with him.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:22 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:

Making a sweeping statement is never good when making a point.

The reason that Richie has been balled on is because a lot of the stuff written about him has come from him. For example, the interviews, the tweets, the articles that did not come from "a source" but have been directly attributed to Richie.

Jon has largely said the same thing from the start, most of the negative press around him has not been from anything that we should deem trustworthy. The one comment he did make re. Richie and the Edge was attacked loads in this very thread, so WHEN he does say or do something it is not "oh it's made up".

Anyway, both a morons, I am of the belief there are things going on from both sides.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlookin View Post
Making a sweeping statement is never good when making a point.

The reason that Richie has been balled on is because a lot of the stuff written about him has come from him. For example, the interviews, the tweets, the articles that did not come from "a source" but have been directly attributed to Richie.

Jon has largely said the same thing from the start, most of the negative press around him has not been from anything that we should deem trustworthy. The one comment he did make re. Richie and the Edge was attacked loads in this very thread, so WHEN he does say or do something it is not "oh it's made up".

Anyway, both a morons, I am of the belief there are things going on from both sides.
haha, at least your treating each side fairly!

Old 07-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovigirlCT View Post
Agree- would love to know the "source". Didn't Richie, himself, say in the taped interview not too long ago (before a fashion show) that it would not be until Sept. for a return - not happening now. Whoever the source is just seems to be trying to stir things up before the concerts in NJ. Jon has been quiet on the matter except for the Richie is welcome back at anytime but it
seems that Richie's sources are out to cause trouble - maybe he realizes that some of the fans (his/Jons/BonJovi's) have given up on him and are frustrated with him and he wants to deflect the blame for all of this. Still think its a mental breakdown thing with him.
This is the interview/article I think you are referencing-
Bon Jovi will be headlining a huge show in London’s Hyde Park on July 12, but once again, Richie Sambora won’t be playing with them. However, the guitarist’s hinting that this fall might see his return to the stage with Jon Bon Jovi and the rest of the group.

Sambora hasn’t performed with the band since April, and will only cite “personal matters” as the reason for his absence. Speaking to the British paper The Sun at an Los Angeles event promoting his fashion line, he said of the Hyde Park gig, “I truly want to be there and I feel very sad for the fans that I won’t be performing. I love the fans, I love the band. Jon and I have been tight for like 30 years, so all of this is very sad and it affects so many people around us.”

But what exactly is the issue that’s keeping him from the band? Richie would only say that it’s “a family drama…and it will be resolved.” He added, “I’ll be in Paris with my daughter Ava while the band rocks the U.K. But let’s see what happens at the end of summer. September’s looking good. So, maybe September.”

Sambora later tweeted, “Hey all, to those who saw that interview from the fashion show it was about my hopes. Nothing’s really happening yet.”

Souce- http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/...-in-september/
Old 07-24-2013, 05:38 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

There's video of that interview. He was backed in a corner by someone trying to get the official scoop of when he'll be back. I feel like he just said that to get him off him.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:57 PM
Jovi Fan

Now ask yourself why someone would say a time-frame (September) and then almost back-track from that.

It shows willing to return on Richie's part ... at least in what he said, and maybe he got a reaction from that - and it wasn't positive.

Who knows. I know nothing, but just trying to apply a theory. Who knows. Not even sure who cares anymore.