Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Richie's Tattoo T-shirt + Date Query

General BJ Discussion

Old 11-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Keep the Faith

Default Richie's Tattoo T-shirt + Date Query

2 quick queries!

1. The tattoo t-shrt that Richie wears which is skin tight on the arms and looks like real tattoos....anyone know where to get them from??

2. On the HAND tour, why every time on the time machine countdown does Jon miss some years out?? cos it aint always the same years!!

Cheers for the help!

Old 11-28-2006, 07:40 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
2 quick queries!

1. The tattoo t-shrt that Richie wears which is skin tight on the arms and looks like real tattoos....anyone know where to get them from??

2. On the HAND tour, why every time on the time machine countdown does Jon miss some years out?? cos it aint always the same years!!

Cheers for the help!
I always thought he counts down the years they were around with an album out or something.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Jovi Geek

Here was an answer from Bonjovi.com q&a. I don't think anyone ever knew exactly where Richie purchased his tattoo sleeves.

Question:
Hi guys, I love Richie's tattoo shirt and was wondering who makes it as would love one myself.Good to see you guys back and with the same sense of humour.By the way HANDS rocks ,best since KTF.Cheers May The Force be With You
asked by jedijovi on Thursday, September 22, 2005
Answer:
Try www.wildrosetatooshirts.com -- it's one of a few sites.
answered by STAFF on Thursday, October 6 , 2005 5:14 PM

As far as the Runaway years countdown that Jon did, I always thought the years he picked was just totally random and he skipped some just so the whole spiel wasn't overly lengthy.

deb
Old 11-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa View Post
As far as the Runaway years countdown that Jon did, I always thought the years he picked was just totally random and he skipped some just so the whole spiel wasn't overly lengthy.

deb
Yeah I think that's the reason too. Did anyone else notice at MK night 1 when Jon did the speech before Runaway he said 'In 3 seconds and 30 minutes you're gonna see a rock and roll star'. Lol i'd say what you on about? I think he realised when it was too late though and just carried on which I guess is the right thing to do.....
Old 11-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratlugs View Post
Yeah I think that's the reason too. Did anyone else notice at MK night 1 when Jon did the speech before Runaway he said 'In 3 seconds and 30 minutes you're gonna see a rock and roll star'. Lol i'd say what you on about? I think he realised when it was too late though and just carried on which I guess is the right thing to do.....
LOL, yes, I did notice he screwed up the time that night. He actually made that same mistake a few times on the tour. He'd always catch himself after he did it but kept going, lol!

deb
Old 11-28-2006, 08:46 PM
It's my post

I actually bought a shirt from Wild Rose and they actually said that Richie has a few of their shirts. A nice, friendly bunch of people too!

This was after I'd already bought one so they weren't looking for an easy sale either.