Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 09-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Is it possible that Oct/Nov are not listed because the heading is "Open Air" shows and Oct/Nov shows are arenas? I know its a long shot, but I am grasping at straws that the 1 show I have left will not be with Bobby on lead guitar. The thought alone makes me nauseous.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviJovi View Post
Is it possible that Oct/Nov are not listed because the heading is "Open Air" shows and Oct/Nov shows are arenas? I know its a long shot, but I am grasping at straws that the 1 show I have left will not be with Bobby on lead guitar. The thought alone makes me nauseous.
I grabbed a cut/paste of one link as the other link tells me no longer avail on the blog? Put it here before it disappears like so many other things these past few months.

PHIL X'S VAULT

DO MORE
YOU CAN ALWAYS PUSH YOURSELF
~ Phil X

GUITARS
ALEMBIC EPIPHONE ESP FENDER GIBSON GRETSCH GUILD MOSRITE OTHER RICKENBACKER SCHECTER TRUSSART YAMAHA
29.9.13PHIL X OPEN AIR SHOWS WITH BJ

SEPTEMBER 29 - MEXICO - MEXICO CITY - FORO SOL

DECEMBER 3 - JAPAN - OSAKA - OSAKA DOME
DECEMBER 4 - JAPAN - TOKYO - TOKYO DOME

DECEMBER 7 - AUSTRALIA - MELBOURNE - ETIHAD STADIUM
DECEMBER 8 - AUSTRALIA - MELBOURNE - ETIHAD STADIUM
DECEMBER 11 - AUSTRALIA - ADELAIDE - AAMI STADIUM
DECEMBER 12 - AUSTRALIA - PERTH - PERTH ARENA
DECEMBER 14 - AUSTRALIA - SYDNEY - ANZ STADIUM
DECEMBER 17 - AUSTRALIA - BRISBANE - SUNCORP STADIUM

I suspect you are correct about "open air" and his child is due in Oct. I also suspect he is bringing in the biggest income of his career right now and a lot of times the best plan is to make it while you can. They will be just hours away flight time in Oct. so he could make the birth and probably find a few days break but it will all be over in Dec. Mama will be home til then and probably could afford some help if needed. Could be Bobby is on lead but I think we can safely say, it won't be Richie.
I still just hate all of this s. Phil is great, and working so hard but it (for me) will never be the same again. I've bounced back and fourth on Nov. tickets and I think I've decided it's a no.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
I grabbed a cut/paste of one link as the other link tells me no longer avail on the blog? Put it here before it disappears like so many other things these past few months.

PHIL X'S VAULT

DO MORE
YOU CAN ALWAYS PUSH YOURSELF
~ Phil X

GUITARS
ALEMBIC EPIPHONE ESP FENDER GIBSON GRETSCH GUILD MOSRITE OTHER RICKENBACKER SCHECTER TRUSSART YAMAHA
29.9.13PHIL X OPEN AIR SHOWS WITH BJ

SEPTEMBER 29 - MEXICO - MEXICO CITY - FORO SOL

DECEMBER 3 - JAPAN - OSAKA - OSAKA DOME
DECEMBER 4 - JAPAN - TOKYO - TOKYO DOME

DECEMBER 7 - AUSTRALIA - MELBOURNE - ETIHAD STADIUM
DECEMBER 8 - AUSTRALIA - MELBOURNE - ETIHAD STADIUM
DECEMBER 11 - AUSTRALIA - ADELAIDE - AAMI STADIUM
DECEMBER 12 - AUSTRALIA - PERTH - PERTH ARENA
DECEMBER 14 - AUSTRALIA - SYDNEY - ANZ STADIUM
DECEMBER 17 - AUSTRALIA - BRISBANE - SUNCORP STADIUM

I suspect you are correct about "open air" and his child is due in Oct. I also suspect he is bringing in the biggest income of his career right now and a lot of times the best plan is to make it while you can. They will be just hours away flight time in Oct. so he could make the birth and probably find a few days break but it will all be over in Dec. Mama will be home til then and probably could afford some help if needed. Could be Bobby is on lead but I think we can safely say, it won't be Richie.
I still just hate all of this s. Phil is great, and working so hard but it (for me) will never be the same again. I've bounced back and fourth on Nov. tickets and I think I've decided it's a no.
I didn't even entertain the idea that it may be Richie. I just can't imagine it being Bobby, especially since even Matt has said it doesn't work with him on lead.

I haven't bought any new tickets, my last show is the make up show at Mohegan. I didn't get a refund back then because Richie was still on tour. I am glad that I paid attention to tba little voice in my head and didn't buy tickets for Toronto and Philly
Old 09-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Price of posting

Old 09-30-2013, 05:33 PM
Blaze of Posting

What are you guys talking about? He lists all the dates in October/November there as well?? Unless it's something that got fixed after you all posted that....
Old 09-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviJovi View Post
I didn't even entertain the idea that it may be Richie. I just can't imagine it being Bobby, especially since even Matt has said it doesn't work with him on lead.

I haven't bought any new tickets, my last show is the make up show at Mohegan. I didn't get a refund back then because Richie was still on tour. I am glad that I paid attention to tba little voice in my head and didn't buy tickets for Toronto and Philly
I just realized too that they have a nice break in November after the 8th nothing until Japan in early Dec. So, my original "hope" that Phil would want to be off the road is pretty much crushed. I like Phil just fine but.... I think I'm finally getting numb - like a 7 month hangover and finally having to wake up.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
What are you guys talking about? He lists all the dates in October/November there as well?? Unless it's something that got fixed after you all posted that....
It was not there when I cut and posted, I would try the additional link and it said page was not available - as if it had been removed. That's why I copied and pasted what was there at the time.. Shame that the most "official" word we get is from Phil.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
It definitely wasn't there when I looked. It has completely changed since I first posted about it earlier.

Last edited by JoviJovi; 09-30-2013 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

That's not even Phil's official site. It's a blog made by a fan in Oz.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:53 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinationJovi View Post
That's not even Phil's official site. It's a blog made by a fan in Oz.
Well, there you go lol.