Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 07-25-2013, 01:33 AM
Blaze of Posting

I don't believe any of this, HOWEVER IF IT WERE TRUE I think it would be a huge slap in the face of the fans if Richie played the Jersey shows. Even if he's ready to come back/they're ready to have him back, whatever the case may be, he should sit out these two shows and come back at the start of the next leg.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:37 AM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 View Post
I don't believe any of this, HOWEVER IF IT WERE TRUE I think it would be a huge slap in the face of the fans if Richie played the Jersey shows. Even if he's ready to come back/they're ready to have him back, whatever the case may be, he should sit out these two shows and come back at the start of the next leg.
I agree, although I feel anyone who has attended a 'Richie-less' show this tour, regardless of which leg it was on, will still feel a little cheated if/when he does return.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:37 AM
Breakout

Quote:
The last 4 months have been a bigger slap to the face than that, but I see your point.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:39 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADime View Post
The last 4 months have been a bigger slap to the face than that, but I see your point.
I wasn't going to go to a Richie-less show, so I have no money invested, so that probably colors my perception, but as a diehard Richie fan, I'd be thrilled to see him onstage again, no matter what leg it's on, beginning, middle, end, whatever. If he comes back, doesn't matter when or how --all will be right in my fangirl heart.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:42 AM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterytrain View Post
I wasn't going to go to a Richie-less show, so I have no money invested, so that probably colors my perception, but as a diehard Richie fan, I'd be thrilled to see him onstage again, no matter what leg it's on, beginning, middle, end, whatever. If he comes back, doesn't matter when or how --all will be right in my fangirl heart.
Which of his solo records do you prefer? Undiscovered Soul is my favorite and I am still baffled as to why Forgiveness Street was left off of Aftermath of the Lowdown.

Also this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater was posted on a fan blog. There is no date or confirmation of when this was taken.

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-25-2013 at 01:44 AM..
Old 07-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
I agree with that. It would be like saying that those are the only fans that matter. If he starts the next leg whenever and wherever it starts, it won't look like he's playing favorites.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Which of his solo records do you prefer? Undiscovered Soul is my favorite and I am still baffled as to why Forgiveness Street was left off of Aftermath of the Lowdown.

Also this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater was posted on a fan blog. There is no date or confirmation of when this was taken.
My favorite is probably "Stranger in This Town," though I love the other two, as well. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised when I heard he was going to release "Aftermath" after all of the years without a solo album, and I ended up loving that one, too. "Forgiveness Street" would have been my favorite song on that album, if he had included it. Not sure why he didn't; the vocal is just so moving, and I love the lyrical content of it, too. I love Richie's bluesy/moody/torch songs! xDD

I also posted that picture here earlier. I know the press release about Japan went out recently--maybe within the past week?
Old 07-25-2013, 01:51 AM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterytrain View Post
My favorite is probably "Stranger in This Town," though I love the other two, as well. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised when I heard he was going to release "Aftermath" after all of the years without a solo album, and I ended up loving that one, too. "Forgiveness Street" would have been my favorite song on that album, if he had included it. Not sure why he didn't; the vocal is just so moving, and I love the lyrical content of it, too. I love Richie's bluesy/moody/torch songs! xDD

I also posted that picture here earlier. I know the press release about Japan went out recently--maybe within the past week?
I believe I saw the press release a few days ago. I think that picture is over 24 hours old.

Speaking of photos, has anybody ever seen this picture? http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/fss/...9eb37db7373700

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-25-2013 at 02:08 AM..
Old 07-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
I believe I saw the press release a few days ago. I think that picture is over 24 hours old.

Speaking of photos, has anybody ever seen this picture? http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/fss/...9eb37db7373700
So he likes massaging his ego.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:27 AM
It's my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNickel View Post
So he likes massaging his ego.
I've never seen a so-called fan of a band hate any member as much as you hate Jon.