Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 07-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticos_stick View Post
He's engaging with his fans, nothing selfish or unprofessional about that.
That doesn't erase the last 4 months.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to ticos_stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviJovi View Post
That doesn't erase the last 4 months.
And the last four months haven't erased the commitment he showed for thirty years.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I am a female and that attitude makes me gag. This particular thread has many new people who have never posted on this site before, and they only post in this thread. Clearly they are also only interested in the Richie situation, not in contributing to the band or the board as a whole.

Fortunately most of the time they only insult and fight with each other.
Don't generalize new posters (actually 2008 and don't know what happened to log on, so tech. new) I have posted on a few other threads but unlike some I can't afford to max out my cc and follow them around the world. So I read, but don't post if nothing to add. (just counted, since back on eight diff. I left another page because everyone acted like spoiled little school girls and really hoped here was a bit more adult. Nothing really bothered me til you belittle "new" people. I've read here often and most often the disagreements seem tounge in cheekish. I'm a Richie junkie, but not drank anyones kool aid. What's so wrong with wanting to know the opinions on this drama? What's wrong with wanting to know if I missed something someone else saw? Actually have read a few posts who interpreted like I did - two sides, truth in the middle and lots of mistakes by all.

Last edited by golittleperson; 07-24-2013 at 01:38 AM..
Old 07-24-2013, 01:26 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to Gabriel Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy3 View Post
Hey! Watch what you say about Backstagers! (Says someone who only goes there see if they have info this site doesn't.) Richie fans are a very passionate bunch, aren't they? If he did leave for real, and embarked on a full blown solo career I wonder would those same passionate/fanatic fans support his music and a tour?
That's something that I really don't know, I was just saying that those new fans of Phil X are the worst ones, even than Jon's fans, they're that kind of psychopath people.

Well done, little buddy.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:48 AM
Blame it on the love of posting

Send a message via MSN to jon-flp

I'm tired of all this shit.

Richie, come back. Please.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
Don't generalize new posters (actually 2008 and don't know what happened to log on, so tech. new) I have posted on a few other threads but unlike some I can't afford to max out my cc and follow them around the world. So I read, but don't post if nothing to add. (just counted, since back on eight diff. I left another page because everyone acted like spoiled little school girls and really hoped here was a bit more adult. Nothing really bothered me til you belittle "new" people. I've read here often and most often the disagreements seem tounge in cheekish. I'm a Richie junkie, but not drank anyones kool aid. What's so wrong with wanting to know the opinions on this drama? What's wrong with wanting to know if I missed something someone else saw? Actually have read a few posts who interpreted like I did - two sides, truth in the middle and lots of mistakes by all.
Nah - not really belittling new people and I'm sorry if it came across that way. I have been here forever and have seen and welcomed lots of new people. I guess the entire tone of this thread has really degenerated (as opposed to being funny at the beginning), and the constant bickering between mostly new people is what has put me off.

Some people take this stuff so SERIOUSLY. As Twin Fan put it - it's a band folks not the solution to the universe. It's rock and roll and it's enjoyable, but to get to the point that you tweet to Richie that the rest of the band doesn't deserve him (or that he is too good for them) is ridiculous and laughable behavior.

You write your truth and I'll write mine.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:05 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFan View Post
I love this band, but it's just that. A band.
Can I quote you? Oh, wait, I just did.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:10 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Nah - not really belittling new people and I'm sorry if it came across that way. I have been here forever and have seen and welcomed lots of new people. I guess the entire tone of this thread has really degenerated (as opposed to being funny at the beginning), and the constant bickering between mostly new people is what has put me off.

Some people take this stuff so SERIOUSLY. As Twin Fan put it - it's a band folks not the solution to the universe. It's rock and roll and it's enjoyable, but to get to the point that you tweet to Richie that the rest of the band doesn't deserve him (or that he is too good for them) is ridiculous and laughable behavior.
It's fine, I was arguing with FA at my daughter's college and in a piss mood today, come here to escape my drama and just hit me wrong. Misery loves company, maybe that's why I'm stuck in Jovi land? Really do like knowing what others think, conclude - have my opinion but not in a trance. You can tell by my avitar where my heart is but I don't think I've acted 18, well since I was 18. Quite some time ago... have a beat driven day!
Old 07-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviJovi View Post
Don't speak for others and I couldn't give less of a shit about what you need.

The fact I do know is that BOTH Richie and Jon are having no problem screwing over fans.
I'm guessing you're about 12.

I might act 12, but I'm actually 31.

But coming here just to bitch about two guys who you are supposedly a fan of, after 30 years or giving so much to the fans, and then claiming you don't care about anything to do with them, smacks of being a waste of everyone's time, including your own.

What are you getting out of this?

Can we not just stick to what we know? Or at least slip a few "if"s in there.

"If they've screwed over the fans deliberately by doing x, y, z, then they're unprofessional pricks" is fine by me.

Stating what you don't know as fact, just shows you as being very openly ignorant. And with a piss-poor attitude.

I'm a 7ft, overweight, fugly and with a mono-brow. Hello ladies....
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

This thread stopped being funny a long time ago.