Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 04-09-2013, 06:04 AM
Suddenly

I have silently been reading this thread and i am exstreamly saddened by what i am reading, as fans is it really our buisness to know what happen, were all getting hyped up by all these tabloids stories. The only reason they are putting them out there is to put us fans into a frenzy and were falling for it hook line and sinker. when its right maybe we will know. we know being fans that the band keeps private things private. as TRUE fans we should just sit back and wait, not fight, do Jon vrs Richie, usa fans vrs over seas. Like somone said a while ago don't everyone find it weird that no one has seen or heard from Richie, The Paparazzi usually hounds people and they haven't found him. I know its killing us all not knowing what is going on but is it really worth getting all worked up and having this forum be at 103 pages plus granted its entertaining but i really think we need to chill out.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to LeaJovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJoviFan14 View Post
I have silently been reading this thread and i am exstreamly saddened by what i am reading, as fans is it really our buisness to know what happen, were all getting hyped up by all these tabloids stories. The only reason they are putting them out there is to put us fans into a frenzy and were falling for it hook line and sinker. when its right maybe we will know. we know being fans that the band keeps private things private. as TRUE fans we should just sit back and wait, not fight, do Jon vrs Richie, usa fans vrs over seas. Like somone said a while ago don't everyone find it weird that no one has seen or heard from Richie, The Paparazzi usually hounds people and they haven't found him. I know its killing us all not knowing what is going on but is it really worth getting all worked up and having this forum be at 103 pages plus granted its entertaining but i really think we need to chill out.
You.. You just don't belong here. Sorry.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Jovi Addict

No harm is meant by this thread. It has taken a life of its own.

I think another statement, one that is *official* by Jon or Richie or the management reiterating "As previously noted, Richie's absence is a personal matter and we ask that you respect his privacy. He is missed, he will be back and in the meantime, the shows must go on and we are giving them all we got. Thank you for understanding." How hard would a release like this be to put out?

In the meantime, the cynical part of me is noting that this thread is giving them more media coverage and interest than they have had in a long time.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaJovi View Post
Chasing off a newcomer who has 2 posts to her name. Way to go! Everyone has a right to an opinion and to state that opinion.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
Richie's far from a saint, but it's pretty well known what an asshole Jon is.
Really? Who has called him an asshole? If its well known, I have never heard it. His a perfectionist, can be moody and tour time feels like the world is on his shoulder's but I've never heard anyone call him an asshole - aside from this board - no bandmates, workers, reporters. Asshole's don't keep the same members for 30 years, Asshole's don't keep the same crew's/photographer/record label. Asshole's don't have a 24 year marriage.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Livin' on a Post

I agree with ^^^^
Old 04-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

Jon's the biggest ass in rock music. And is the Devil for kicking out Richie.

There, I said it.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:33 AM
Blame it on the love of posting

Send a message via MSN to jon-flp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post
Really? Who has called him an asshole? If its well known, I have never heard it. His a perfectionist, can be moody and tour time feels like the world is on his shoulder's but I've never heard anyone call him an asshole - aside from this board - no bandmates, workers, reporters. Asshole's don't keep the same members for 30 years, Asshole's don't keep the same crew's/photographer/record label. Asshole's don't have a 24 year marriage.
A sane post in this thread.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Blaze of Posting

Haven't been in here in two days, and I feel like I've missed episodes of my favorite comedy.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaJovi View Post
Why? Because someone has a different opinion from you? Maybe you don't belong here if that's the case.