Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 07-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Breakout

I had to look and see what Ava's tweet was all about... nothing really. I don't think Richie will be back tonight.
"Ava Sambora ‏@avasamboraxxoo 1h
Good morning from the Sambora House"
Old 07-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Breakout

All these tweets are to throw everyone off. That's what I am thinking.
Apparently Richie had a difficult emotional day yesterday because of his dad. His mother has a difficult time with it as well. Richie also had another conversation with Jon. Tonight is a little up in the air, and I mean really up in the air. It was suggested he may not play tonight and instead play Saturday, which makes no sense at all. The decision for Richie to play tonight could be a last minute thing and there won't be an announcement. They might do a grand entrance of sorts. We won't know anything for sure until they take the stage. A friend of mine is going to the show and will text me if Richie plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr5 View Post
I had to look and see what Ava's tweet was all about... nothing really. I don't think Richie will be back tonight.
"Ava Sambora ‏@avasamboraxxoo 1h
Good morning from the Sambora House"
Either this is another tweet to throw everyone off or she is with Monica at the house.

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-25-2013 at 09:59 PM..
Old 07-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADime View Post
All these tweets are to throw everyone off. That's what I am thinking.
Apparently Richie had a difficult emotional day yesterday because of his dad. His mother has a difficult time with it as well. Richie also had another conversation with Jon. Tonight is a little up in the air, and I mean really up in the air. It was suggested he may not play tonight and instead play Saturday, which makes no sense at all. The decision for Richie to play tonight could be a last minute thing and there won't be an announcement. They might do a grand entrance of sorts. We won't know anything for sure until they take the stage. A friend of mine is going to the show and will text me if Richie plays.

Either this is another tweet to throw everyone off or she is with Monica at the house.
Interesting: I also had wondered if "Sambora House" could have been referring to Richie's mother's house, if Ava could have traveled with Richie to New Jersey, but the Monica idea had come to me, as well.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:11 PM
Next 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterytrain View Post
Interesting: I also had wondered if "Sambora House" could have been referring to Richie's mother's house, if Ava could have traveled with Richie to New Jersey, but the Monica idea had come to me, as well.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
She just posted this:
Ava Sambora ‏@avasamboraxxoo 1m

Malibuuuu
Old 07-25-2013, 10:12 PM
Blaze of Posting

Tweets to throw everyone off? Do you people hear yourselves? Talk about grasping at straws.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:14 PM
Keep the Faith

WTF is going on? Where did he even say anything to imply he'd be back for that show? I simply cannot see it.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Jovi Addict

I don't think I'd get this worked up even if Elvis were coming back from the grave to sing with the band! I'm afraid there are going to be a lot of disappointed Richie fans, just hope the don't let that ruin the show for them.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:19 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnea.cfc32_jovibandana View Post
WTF is going on? Where did he even say anything to imply he'd be back for that show? I simply cannot see it.
We are going by a theory first addressed at the bottom of the page in this link, and continuing on for a number of pages afterwards. We are fully prepared to admit defeat if the theory is false, but it's interesting to consider, anyway:

http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/sh...55338&page=865
Old 07-25-2013, 10:22 PM
It's my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 View Post
Tweets to throw everyone off? Do you people hear yourselves? Talk about grasping at straws.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am shocked at some of the things that people are proposing. Forgive me for being blunt, but it's so... so ****ing moronic. He's not tweeting things to throw everyone off. WHY would he do that? WHEN has he (or anyone in the Bon Jovi universe) ever done that before?

I think some people need a long break from this saga AND this board. I reiterate:

it's just a band.

You lot are getting all riled up by the meaningless tweets and the insanely vague theories and "stories" that this OnceUponADime guy is putting out there. For someone reasonable and sane like myself, it's hilarious to see, really.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:26 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

LOL at all the people believing a guy with "inside info" who just joined jovi talk yesterday. Call me cynical, but this has Seb or panda written all over it.