Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Mad Max Fury Road

TV & Movies

Old 05-14-2015, 03:44 PM
Price of posting

Default Mad Max Fury Road

Tomorrow a new adventure of the character Mad Max opens in theaters with Tom Hardy that replacing Mel Gibson.

here trailer

The movie has earned high scores in the reviews. The Critics call it as a great visual and cinematic masterpiece.

Rottem Tomatoes · 99/100
IMDb · 9,3/10
Metalcritic · 90/100

Quote:
Words can't express how thoroughly, excitingly, awesome this film is. And I mean awesome in its truest sense. I'm still in awe hours later.

It is a beautifully epic, insanely over-the-top, dangerously high-octane, adrenaline-fueled, testosterone-infused, balls-out, outrageous spectacle. It's a twisted darkly funny gothic symphony of violence and action that just keeps relentlessly revving up and pushing harder and faster til the very end. It pushes all the boundaries and breaks all the rules, but it does it while appealing to almost anyone.

It sets a new benchmark for action and stunt work. It does not use VFX to cop out, only to enhance, and the vast majority of what you see on screen is live action and practical.

I've never seen anything like it. Believe the hype. 95/100
reviews - http://screenrant.com/mad-max-fury-r...views-preview/

Eager to see this.

Edit: I've already seen. Awesome visual spectacle. The film is a big action sequence of 2 hours. I'll see her again, that's for sure.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 05-17-2015 at 10:38 AM..

Old 06-04-2015, 08:40 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

I liked the movie, but it didn't really have a lot to do with Mad Max. Visually the movie resemblences some of it, but as for the rest? I'm not so sure. Also didn't think it was the brilliant movie critics made it out to be, the action scenes were fun but never really too thrilling or exciting. I didn't care if Furiosa died and you always knew Max would survive, so there was never really any excitement what would happen next etc.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 06-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Price of posting

The power of this film is all visual. Yeah, Furiosa and Max are invincibles, but the action scenes and the chaos is awesome. It feels like an action movie of the old school, but embellished with CGI tricks of today. Amazing characters, Furiosa, Nux, Inmortan Joe, Max, Doff Warrior, Rictus Erectus ... and very sexy girls. what else can you ask for?

----------------------------------------------

EDIT: 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Blu-ray will include George Miller’s preferred black and white version.

In addition, Miller discussed his affinity for silent films, and there will be an option to play the black and white version with only the isolated score, removing the rest of the soundtrack to give viewers what Miller thinks is the most ideal experience.

Fury Road Tribute B&W

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 06-17-2015 at 12:02 PM..