Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

What is ALec John Such doing right now?

General BJ Discussion

Old 08-26-2003, 11:44 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Send a message via Yahoo to jbjfreakrn

The problem with any substance abuse is when it starts to effect your personal life and your work, it is a SERIOUS problem! If you are one of "lucky" ones that get some help and support, you can beat it. Otherwise the addiction takes over your life and you hit rock bottom. I hope that didn't/doesn't happen to Alex (or anyone else for that matter)
Personally though, I like Hugh better

I want more than I see comin'...All I want is EVERYTHANG!!!

Old 08-27-2003, 12:48 AM
Jovi Freak

Send a message via AIM to Keba

Wasn't it Jon's idea to have him perform with the band? How many shows did he do? Any articles about it? Think they'll ever do anything like that again? I really am curious about this whole thing with Alec playing as a guest. All I know is that he played Wanted with them.

Oh, I went over to bonjovi.com and they have this dictionary in the "Library" (formerly known as Archives) called "Bon Jovi A to Z". I looked up "Such" and it didn't say much besides that he was out of the music business.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Dry County

I think Alec looks great now. Def. younger than 50. I miss him but he somehow doesn't fit with today's BJ style. I've alway thought he was a metal/hard rock kinda guy.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:03 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keba
Wasn't it Jon's idea to have him perform with the band? How many shows did he do? Any articles about it? Think they'll ever do anything like that again? I really am curious about this whole thing with Alec playing as a guest. All I know is that he played Wanted with them.
Two shows. Camden, NJ and the last night at Giants. As far as I know it was Jon's idea. There was an interview with Alec in 2000 in which he said he was the one to call Jon after Crush was released because he liked the album so maybe that had something to do with it. I don't know if he'll ever play with them again but it would be cool. I was at both of those shows in 2001 and although many people predicted he would be at Giants, his appearance at the Camden show was a COMPLETE surprise. It was exciting.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:09 AM
The Distance

I thought at first that Alec was gay. Just because of the way he moved.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:14 AM
Hardest Part is the Night

What an intelligent, adult remark. Did you fancy him then Thierry?
Old 08-27-2003, 02:07 AM
Jovi Freak

Send a message via AIM to Keba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaSha
Quote:
Two shows. Camden, NJ and the last night at Giants. As far as I know it was Jon's idea. There was an interview with Alec in 2000 in which he said he was the one to call Jon after Crush was released because he liked the album so maybe that had something to do with it. I don't know if he'll ever play with them again but it would be cool. I was at both of those shows in 2001 and although many people predicted he would be at Giants, his appearance at the Camden show was a COMPLETE surprise. It was exciting.
Wow, that must've been cool. Lucky you! Didn't they air a special of the Giants show? Or am I thinking of the wrong tour.
Old 08-27-2003, 02:12 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wow, that must've been cool. Lucky you! Didn't they air a special of the Giants show? Or am I thinking of the wrong tour.
Yeah the One Last Wild Night special on VH1. For some reason they didn't air the Wanted that Alec played on though - they used the performance from the night before.
Old 08-27-2003, 02:13 AM
Hardest Part is the Night

Send a message via MSN to jersey rock station

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpainSambora
He is with Jon and Richie, for the new acoustic album, because Jon has said "Hugh seems to be a lost boy in stage, and we wanna rock"

hugh it's a part of us already.
alec had his time!!!

i wouldn't mind if he returned for the 20th aniversary, as a special guest.
but that's all!!
Old 08-27-2003, 04:46 AM
It's my post

Send a message via MSN to Shaun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah the One Last Wild Night special on VH1. For some reason they didn't air the Wanted that Alec played on though - they used the performance from the night before.
i know

i was mad