JBJ foot injury

General BJ Discussion

Old 04-17-2014, 02:56 AM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to ticos_stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
And 90% of other rock/pop/rap stars.

You're the one who pointed out that breaking his foot was dedication to the cause.
I was being sarcastic. I mean, going grey could be a decision he made to look a bit more graceful and serious but it's most probably just him relaxing into himself while on a break and the broken foot is just a broken foot. Anyone looking into any further than that isn't really due a serious answer.

Do you think drug addicts are bad people?

Old 04-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticos_stick View Post
Blasphemy!

HGH would only be of real use to him to grow big muscles. He's lean and needs endurance over size. His workout routine is on the internet. It's pretty intense.
I don't think you know very much about steroids.Drugs like testosterone and HGH won't make you bulky and huge like bodybuilders from Mr.Olympia,they will help you excel in which sport/activity you want to excel.Look at the worlds best marathon runners and those guys from Tour de France(that guy Lance Armstrong admitted using steroids after he retired and never got caught),they are skinny as hell and use alot of different steroids.
If you really think that the worlds best athelets from any sport(basketball,footbal,soccer,cycling,swimming,b aseball,sprinting etc) don't use steroids,just because they pass drug tests,then you are very naive.

Don't get me wrong now,I'm sure Bruce has pretty intense workouts,cause you can take a sh*t load of steroids and you will never look like him at that age without working out and good nutrition
Sorry for the off-topic.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to ticos_stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli View Post
If you really think that the worlds best athelets from any sport(basketball,footbal,soccer,cycling,swimming,b aseball,sprinting etc) don't use steroids,just because they pass drug tests,then you are very naive.
What the f*ck are you blabbering on about? I never mentioned athletes taking steroids or anything of that nature. I said I don't think Bruce is on them.

Last edited by ticos_stick; 04-17-2014 at 02:41 PM..
Old 04-17-2014, 03:27 PM
The Distance

I love how topics drift. Jon's foot injury is now a steroid debate.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Location: In a bar breathing smoke, snorting whiskey drinking coke.

Haha, well Jon turned down the lead role in Footloose and now his foot is loose! Haha, you couldn't make this stuff up! Am I right guys?!
Old 04-18-2014, 11:08 PM
Posting Always

Err....no.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:09 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli View Post
I don't think you know very much about steroids.Drugs like testosterone and HGH won't make you bulky and huge like bodybuilders from Mr.Olympia,they will help you excel in which sport/activity you want to excel.Look at the worlds best marathon runners and those guys from Tour de France(that guy Lance Armstrong admitted using steroids after he retired and never got caught),they are skinny as hell and use alot of different steroids.

Don't get me wrong now,I'm sure Bruce has pretty intense workouts,cause you can take a sh*t load of steroids and you will never look like him at that age without working out and good nutrition
Sorry for the off-topic.
You're right but if he's into something, it's test. HGH makes all of your body to grow (but not on height as he's old), he should have a bigger stomach (look how the bodybuilders have like an "abs belly"). You're right about what you're saying about steroids, they aren't as magical as people think they are and, also, they aren't as devastating for the body as people think they are (this if you do a good PCT, that it's more expensive than the steroids themselves, people that have health issues is because they do roids and forget about the PCT).

I know people that've took them and you won't look like a bodybuilder, also, the results depends a lot in how do you combine them, your workout and the diet, that it's what matters the most. Still, I don't think he's into something. An intense workout should be enough to have that body.

(+ Santiago 09/24/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/26/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/16/2017)
These Days!

Old 04-30-2014, 05:26 AM
Next 100 Posts

Drama queens. Our homeboy looks great:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...niversary.html
Old 04-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticos_stick View Post
Jon is letting middle age get the better of him.

Bruce is 64 and still chasing pussy down on the beach, this is something to aspire to.

Can't believe I missed this first time round - wonderful post.

This is the best Bruce has looked in at least 2 decades. I'm following the US leg of his tour and he's smashing it performance wise. The crowd interaction, the movement, the energy...over all its just a different gear to what Jon was dishing up on the BWC tour.

Must admit Jon does look healthy in that anniversary photo but i'm not sure i'll be able to take a grey haired, rapidly aging man singing Born to be My Baby seriously. That is the problem I think he'll face if he waits too long to take the band on the road again.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Breakout

Why is Jon aging so rapidly? It seems like for the first 25 years of his career the only thing that changed about him was his hair and then he aged 30 years in the time span of 5. Maybe he didn't renew his contract with the devil. Maybe he doesn't want to be seen as a pretty boy anymore and wants to be taken seriously by whoever he wants to be taken seriously by. That and stress. It is a pertinent issue because honestly, much of his career is based on his looks.