Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Suspect's Handsome "Mug Shot" Goes Viral on Police Facebook Page

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 08-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Something for the Posts

Jeremy Meeks Is No Doll

Quote:
(W)e thought Christmas had come early (Santa, we’ve been very bad girls) with news that Jeremy ‘hot crim’ Meeks was getting his own 12-inch action figure, complete with chiseled cheekbones, baby blue eyes and a distinct air of menace. But, sadly, it was not to be.

...(P)erhaps even Jeremy found the announcement that action figure makers That’s My Face were planning to sell a doll in his image for $109 (£65) a little bit creepy. Because the company was forced to withdraw it from sale ‘due to a threat of legal action’ from the felon’s team.
Good for you, Jer -- hold out for the top offer! Play your cards right, and you'll be starring in your own reality show before you know it!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-04-2017 at 04:35 PM..

Old 12-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Something for the Posts

Disconnecting - Your fifteen minutes are up, sir
Quote:
Jeremy Meeks, who came to be known as “Hot Felon,” rose to explosive internet fame after the Stockton, California police department posted his mugshot back in June...(Where) is Mr. Meeks now...what does his future look like?

...A spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, tells us that on November 6th Meeks pled guilty to one count of illegal firearm possession. He will remain in Sacramento until he’s sentenced on January 22, 2015...
That's a ten-year stretch he's looking at, then. Thank goodness this nonsense is finally over, and I hope everyone involved has learned some lessons about the need to have personal standards, and about how the foundations of fame should be accomplishment and character, not fleeting superficial sex appeal --

Arrest Introduces Internet to New Hottie Thug
(I)n Santa Cruz, California...Sean Kory, 29...spotted a person dressed as a Fox News anchor at a...Halloween...parade and started screaming, "I hate Fox News!" The dreadlocked troublemaker reportedly grabbed the victim's microphone prop, hit the man in the anchor costume with a tennis racket and fled the scene...The cops eventually caught up with Kory and booked him for assault...

Similar to Jeremy Meeks, whose steamy June mugshot led to thousands of Facebook fans and a place in meme history, Kory('s)...mugshot...has quickly become an online sensation – not for his bizarre crime, but for his startling good looks. Twitter users were quick to compare the two convict crushes...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-04-2017 at 04:41 PM..
Old 02-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Something for the Posts

CBS News:
Meeks was sentenced...to 27 months in prison after being convicted of one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm...He was also ordered to participate in a substance abuse treatment program and pay a $100 fine.

Stockton Police never took (his mugshot) photo down...(I)t ha(s) garnered 101,944 likes, 12,836 shares and 26,695 comments...The photo even reportedly earned Meeks a modeling contract...

Twenty-seven months? Not bad, considering he could have gotten one hundred and twenty. And he should be able to pick up on that modeling contract if he makes good use of the prison exercise yard and doesn't get hit in the face too much!

Last edited by rocknation; 02-08-2015 at 09:36 PM..
Old 04-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Something for the Posts

Default 2017 update

Quote:
"Hot convict" Jeremy Meeks makes runway debut at New York Fashion Week

Two years after his mugshot made him an internet sensation, earning him nicknames ranging from “hot convict” to “Mugshot McDreamy,” a blue-eyed Jeremy Meeks is once again taking center stage — this time, literally.

The 33-year-old ex-con turned male model made his New York Fashion Week runway debut...in front of fashion designers and celebrities such as Madonna, Kylie Jenner, Tiffany Trump and Paris Hilton...

Donning a sleek, black ensemble...and his signature tear drop tattoo...Meeks posed for photos...after the show, and later thanked the German designer (Phillip Plein) for the opportunity...“Big thanks...for believing in me...Last night was epic!”
Epic, indeed: it just goes to show us all that there's nothing you can't overcome if you're good-looking and profitable...Oh, and about that teardrop tattoo...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-25-2018 at 05:36 AM..
Old 07-04-2017, 03:00 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
There is no truth to the rumor that Meeks was released from jail only to be murdered by his wife...
We last saw Meeks on the runway of his first big-time fashion show. We were supposed to see him doing photo shoots in London next, but he was not allowed to enter the U.K. -- apparently because he had "been convicted of an offence for which (he was) sentenced to a period of imprisonment of at least 12 months but less than 4 years, unless a period of 10 years has passed..."

Three months later, we now see Meeks on the gangplank of a billionaire heiresses' yacht in Turkey:

Quote:
From cop shop to Topshop:
  • 'World's hottest jailbird' Jeremy Meeks leaves wife heartbroken as he passionately kisses Chloe Green on a luxury yacht - as billionaire's girl says it's 'just the beginning'

• Former jailbird Jeremy Meeks and British socialite Chloe were spotted embracing on a yacht this week

• Chloe is the heiress to Sir Philip Green's retail empire, which includes Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and Burtons

• Sir Philip, former BHS owner, has come under fire for selling the firm for £1 just months before its demise
And what does his wife and mother of his two children have to say?

Last edited by rocknation; 07-24-2017 at 04:08 AM..
Old 06-25-2018, 06:09 AM
Something for the Posts

According to TMZ, Jeremy has filed for divorce, knocked up his new billionaire heiress girlfriend, may have given her an engagement ring, became the father of a boy, and finalized his divorce with primary custody and a six-figure settlement:

No doubt we'll be hearing wedding bells once Chloe gets her figure back, and they'll have a tabloid good time trying to live happily ever after. Just goes to show you what you can overcome -- if you're fortunate enough to be good-looking or rich!

P.S. The former Mrs. Meeks celebrated her first week as a divorcee at a strip club. Better she should invest some of that settlement in learning an actual job skill.

P.P.S: About that engagement ring -- since Jeremy is suddenly no longer having trouble getting in and out of England, it's possible that they're already secretly married. You heard it here first!

Last edited by rocknation; 07-01-2018 at 04:49 PM..