Home Register Members FAQ

2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 05-20-2014, 04:03 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pstmatt View Post
http://www.musictap.net/2014/05/13/b...ersey-in-july/

Pretty cool! However, I think the DVD is most likely AAA. Considering it was already released on DVD with the special editions in japan it seems likely thats what the dvd is. I highly doubt its hammersmith...however if it is....good lord almighty!!!! I wouldn't leave my house for two weeks! lol
Oh shoot! I totally forgot that I had AAA on the Special Edition Box (I got the Chinese one on e-bay for 40 bucks).... I don't even watch DVDs anymore. I just stream everything and watch it on my PC now but that's just me. If there is extra footage, I'll consider purchasing the super deluxe version.

I have a feeling that we are going to be disappointed. I guess based on past experiences. I just hope that photo from Hammersmith isn't being used for AAA and is being used because songs from that show are being included.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

I think its a fairly safe bet the DVD is AAA. I can't picture it being anything else. The question is what is on the 2nd CD.

I'd imagine its something readily available from the archive that required minimal work and cost attached to it. Potentially demo's that only had a very limited release at the time e.g Love Is War. Or maybe unreleased live cuts/acoustic versions.

By the look of pack shots above, it doesn't look very special. When you look at the time and effort that goes into the Springsteen box sets, you have to question why the same can't be done for this band. You could very easily put a comprehensive box set, akin to the quality of a BTR box or Darkness box for Slippery and or New Jersey. That would be special.

Fingers crossed disc 2 is something half decent.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:31 PM
The Distance

BON JOVI: New Jersey [CD, digital]1. Lay Your Hands On Me2. Bad Medicine3. Born To Be My Baby4. Living In Sin5. Blood On Blood6. Homebound Train7. Wild Is The Wind8. Ride Cowboy Ride9. Stick To Your Guns10. I’ll Be There For You11. 99 In The Shade12. Love For Sale

BON JOVI: New Jersey (Deluxe Edition) [2CD, digital]DISC 1: NEW JERSEY (original album, remastered) + bonus tracks1. Lay Your Hands On Me2. Bad Medicine3. Born To Be My Baby4. Living In Sin5. Blood On Blood6. Homebound Train7. Wild Is The Wind8. Ride Cowboy Ride9. Stick To Your Guns10. I’ll Be There For You11. 99 In The Shade12. Love For SaleBonus Tracks:13. The Boys Are Back In Town (Cover of the Thin Lizzy classic; previously released on Stairway To Heaven/Highway To Hell compilation; released in the U.K. as a 12” single B-side)14. Love Is War (B-side from Living In Sin single)15. Born To Be My Baby (Acoustic Version; previously released as a B-side in Japan)

DISC 2: The ‘SONS OF BEACHES’ Demos(** All tracks on DISC 2 are previously unreleased)1. Homebound Train2. Judgment Day3. Full Moon High4. Growin’ Up The Hard Way5. Let’s Make It Baby6. Love Hurts7. Backdoor To Heaven8. Now And Forever9. Wild Is The Wind10. Stick To Your Guns11. House Of Fire12. Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore?13. Diamond Ring

BON JOVI: New Jersey (Super Deluxe Edition) [boxed 2CD/DVD]DISC 1: NEW JERSEY (original album, remastered) + bonus tracksDISC 2: The ‘SONS OF BEACHES’ Demos (PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED)DISC 3 (DVD):

1. ‘ACCESS ALL AREAS: A ROCK & ROLL ODYSSEY’Directed by Wayne Isham.The original 1990 88-minute documentary of the band’s epic 16-month world tour in support of the NEW JERSEY album; includes rare backstage, on-the-road, and live concert footage.First time released in the U.S. on DVD format

2. MUSIC VIDEOS From the NEW JERSEY albumAll directed by Wayne Isham-- Bad Medicine (1st Version)-- Born To Be My Baby-- I’ll Be There For You-- Lay Your Hands On Me-- Living In Sin-- Blood On Blood-- Bad Medicine (2nd Version)

Original audio produced by Bruce Fairbairn; engineered and mixed by Bob Rock

Source:
http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+R...e/9506436.html

Last edited by Rdkopper; 05-20-2014 at 04:35 PM..
Old 05-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Runaway

wait? what? where did u find this????
Old 05-20-2014, 04:39 PM
Runaway

oh, sorry missed your link...this is awesome!!!! the only track missing is 'Rosie"...would have been cool but so what...i cant wait!!!
Old 05-20-2014, 04:40 PM
The Distance

Yep. Pretty much official. It's all over now.

Maybe Cadillac Man will be a hidden track.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:42 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pstmatt View Post
oh, sorry missed your link...this is awesome!!!! the only track missing is 'Rosie"...would have been cool but so what...i cant wait!!!
House A Fire... How cool is that. I never expected that.

In America is missing. Rosie is missing because Richie did it, probably.

A even a new track. Full Moon High
Old 05-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Runaway

I think its cool. I always thought the audio quality of Love Is War was pretty bad, so remastered version will be cool. I wonder if lets make it baby is the same version from the TD deluxe? or the X rated demo?
Old 05-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Runaway

I believe Full moon High was titled 'River Of Love" on all the nj bootlegs over the years.. Not the richie song, but a bon jovi song. Im fairly certain Full Moon high is river of love....and yeah bet they left off rosie since richie already released a proper version.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Yep. Pretty much official. It's all over now.

Maybe Cadillac Man will be a hidden track.
I don't see much reason to complain here. Even House of Fire seems to be on it.
Full Moon High probably is what's currently circulated as River of Love.

I once read somewhere that the film studio owns the rights on the song (and probably subsequently on the recording) of Cadillac Man, so the band may not even be able to release it if they wanted to.

Tags
deluxe edition, new jersey (album)