Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Jon - radio interview (football, no music)

General BJ Discussion

Old 03-08-2015, 11:56 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Send a message via MSN to liljovi93

Bollocks! It's a Bon Jovi forum and people are (same person or not) posting new Bon Jovi articles in a new thread. Nothing wrong with that at all and I actually find it more helpful. If they were spamming I would understand but keeping us up to date on some new information, whether it be eventful or not, is exactly why we have this forum.

Can't believe people are actually complaining about this.

Bon Jovi - Old Trafford - June 26th 2003
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 4th 2006
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 22nd 2008
Bon Jovi - Old Trafford Cricket Ground - June 24th 2011
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 8th 2013
Bon Jovi - Slane Castle - June 15th 2013
Bon Jovi - Hyde Park - July 5th 2013
Bon Jovi - London Palladium - October 10th 2016
Excuse me, has anyone got a bottle of orange juice?!

Not afraid of Burning Bridges, cause I know they're gonna light my way...

Old 03-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Posting Always

Thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSantaFe View Post
Then quiet majority values your contributions to Jovitalk greatly. It's posters such as yourself that encourage me to log on most days. So PLEASE don't withhold posts just because of the loud minority We appreciate you immensely!
+ jovifan93 & liljovi93

I wish more fans from that quiet majority bothered to post their opinions and cared to debate about the band, their music, their shows... a forum doesn't die because the band it's dedicated to is not touring or hasn't just released a new album but because of "the loud minority". I'm a registered member on other music boards and in between 2 albums and tours they remain very active even though our favorite bands are not in the media at all. I know other BJ boards and websites which have had no update since the end of the last tour! It goes beyond my understanding. I do understand the lack of interest of some fans who think that it's not BJ without Richie but BJ has been around for >30 years, it's very very long for a rock band, their longevity is literally extraordinary and so is their success, it's something one should marvel at instead of constantly dissing the guys! Now the (lack of) quality of their last albums is a good subject for a debate! Moreover BJ is not a band that disappears from the public eye once a tour is over, on the contrary, some of them remain very active on the music scene, so there's no reason for a BJ board to die unless members lose interest because of the aggressivity of some.

Now back to the subject of this thread! Here's the event Jon is talking about:
http://youtu.be/lKH4e31rt7A

and a press article from Feb 7, 2015 mentioning what happened in 2009:
http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/0...i-charlie-weis
Old 03-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joysey View Post
I wish more fans from that quiet majority bothered to post their opinions and cared to debate about the band, their music, their shows... a forum doesn't die because the band it's dedicated to is not touring or hasn't just released a new album but because of "the loud minority". I'm a registered member on other music boards and in between 2 albums and tours they remain very active even though our favorite bands are not in the media at all. I know other BJ boards and websites which have had no update since the end of the last tour! It goes beyond my understanding. I do understand the lack of interest of some fans who think that it's not BJ without Richie but BJ has been around for >30 years, it's very very long for a rock band, their longevity is literally extraordinary and so is their success, it's something one should marvel at instead of constantly dissing the guys! Now the (lack of) quality of their last albums is a good subject for a debate! Moreover BJ is not a band that disappears from the public eye once a tour is over, on the contrary, some of them remain very active on the music scene, so there's no reason for a BJ board to die unless members lose interest because of the aggressivity of some.
That's why I still come here, for new information. If I happen to have some, of course I'll share it, but that's rarely the case, since most of my BJ info I get on here. So keep it coming, it's appreciated