Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

The End of Richie's Fashion Foray?

General BJ Discussion

Old 03-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
Yeah, totally agree. He ain't no Lenny Kravitz, that's for sure.
OH MY F*** GOD! Lenny's a Lilliputian! *jaw dropping*

Old 03-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieShipley View Post
Saw this just now.

http://rumorfix.com/2015/03/richie-s...nikki-lawyers/

Looks like the fashion line is done. I refuse to say the name because it's dumb. If this is partly Ori's influence, I'd give her a high five. Also, Richie looks like he's slimming down lately (just besides...)

This echoes a Mirror article I saw last week:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...richie-5256734

Could Richie be returning to form? Or at least regaining his sanity?
*wink wink* You missed this one (BTW I don't understand why this thread is still alive since the tour is over...)
http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/sh...5338&page=1320

Richie regaining his sanity? mmm... I think you're a very optimistic person!

Oh my God! Look what the world has become! If we can no longer trust tabloids for light entertainment with their loads of BS, who can we count on?! Tabloids telling the truth is the end of the world!

Yet I don't know what to think about it... At first I thought it was Nikki Lund just creating a new buzz to put the spotlight on a new clothing line for LA Fashion Week, a line she was the only one responsible for, not one she had created with Richie. But last Wednesday she announced the launching of her new clothing line AND changed her Tweeter status (no more "Nikkirich") so it leaves me wondering...

Whatever it is, Richie should have dumped her and their business partnership right after her stupid behavior at the Playboy TV show. How can people take your business seriously when your CEO behaves like that?! It's 2015, not the punk era and she's not Vivienne Westwood!

Now if the split-up is real and Ori is somehow responsible for it, kudos to her! If she can keep him focused on music it's great, there's still hope! They're working on an album together, they're producing Brooke Allman (Picture Me Broken) together, after a day's work at the studio they unwind playing guitar together (according to their social media outlets)... now I have doubts about the maturity of a girl who calls her dogs "my children" and "my daughter"...

re/fashion: lots of rockers launch clothing lines, it doesn't surprise me at all. Even G'n'R tough guys do it!
http://hub.contactmusic.com/matt-sor...g-line_1209970
Old 03-10-2015, 01:26 AM
Posting Always

Sometimes I have too much internet time on my hands! *sigh* I (ahem! My friend Google) looked for news, here's an article by one Katie Hind who (seems to be part of Nikki's entourage) wrote:
Quote:
Nikki, who now runs US fashion label Nikki Rich with former Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora, has also partnered up with Hollywood's showbiz svengali Larry Rudolph, who manages Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus to become a brand in her own right.
Quote:
Nikki unveils her solo fashion Nikki Lund Clothing at Los Angeles Style Fashion March 18.
http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/ce...shares-5291172

So, unless there's an official announcement, I'll stick to my theory: Nikki has launched a new clothing line in addition to Nikkirich and she calls it her solo effort (even though she has a partner this time again...).
This showing baby pictures of her & Kim Kardashian during the fashion week proves again that she's ready to do anything to catch the media and the public eye, what a dead weight!

Last edited by Old Joysey; 03-10-2015 at 01:37 AM..
Old 03-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

What about the fact that they were supposed to open a shop, had a billboard for it and everything, and now that's not happening?
Old 03-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Suddenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviJovi View Post
What about the fact that they were supposed to open a shop, had a billboard for it and everything, and now that's not happening?
nope not happening. NL changed the fashion line name from NikkiRich to Nikki Lund Clothing & unlike the tabloid mentioned Ori was behind Richie's decision to leave the fashion line, I would wage a bet it is NL's eratic behavior in the Playboy TV interview had everything to do with his decision. And lets face it, NL only wanted to open up shop on Robertson Blvd to keep up with her BFF Kim Kartrashian..

Last edited by Southern Cowboy; 03-11-2015 at 07:04 PM..
Old 03-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Keep the Faith

I heard Richie quit from that fashion thing for personal reasons. Rumour has it that he wanted to spend more time with his daughter after he missed so many things from her childhood.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceman View Post
I heard Richie quit from that fashion thing for personal reasons. Rumour has it that he wanted to spend more time with his daughter after he missed so many things from her childhood.
well done
Old 03-17-2015, 08:49 PM
Posting Always

Looks like my theory was right -unfortunately.
Source: FB

Quote:
Nikki Lund

Good eve with 2 of my fav musicians & men... Rich & Jeff – avec Jeff Phillips, The real sambora, Richie Sambora et Sean Borg.

Quote:
Sean Borg

The tent for Nikki Lund's solo fashion show tomorrow night! At Style Fashion Week LA... And yes @richiesambora will be there too as well as @extratv supporting Nikki on this exciting night!! With Veronica Kerzner
Old 03-19-2015, 08:43 PM
Posting Always

The plot thickens... Where's Sherlock?
Good news is he's spending more time jammin' with musos than jammin' with fabric!

Quote:
LUND, SAMBORA TRY DISTRESSED LOOK

Designer Nikki Lund says the Nikki Rich clothing line she runs with Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora hasn’t gone down in a blaze of glory, but it does need work. “We need to iron some creases out and that’s what Richie and I are working on,” Lund told Confidenti@l. “We are business partners and we definitely have our differences in business right now. But that said, this is not the end of Nikki Rich!” Rich recently revealed on Playboy TV that her relationship with Sambora has at times been both business and pleasure.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2154632