Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

The Albums - Mastered for iTunes

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 05-22-2015, 07:29 PM
Runaway

Arrow The Albums - Mastered for iTunes

I know, itīs available since last year, but I still wonder what this is. On iTunes you can find a special kind of "Box Set" or so, which is just a compilation of all Bon Jovi Albums. The special Thing about this should be a Soundquality which is even better (!) than the normal CDs. Iīve read in the Internet that the Songs would be in 24 Bit/ps, which would mean it is quite Studioquality. Well, I was, and I am still a little skeptical. Because I couldnīt find any clearer Informations about that. They really havenīt hyped it in any way, it seems like the most unknown "Box Set" ever But somehow Iīm interested in this, too sad that iTunes does not tell any little information about the music! This makes me really angry, I will not download something when I donīt know what I download. In that f*** program it only tells the Songtitles, but nothing more.

So, does anyone here know about that compilation? I mean, did somebody download it? How is the Soundquality? Is it really that much better, hearable better?
I have the Super Audio CD Version of Have A Nice Day, which is in original Studioquality with 24 Bit, about 2000 kbps and 48000 Samplerate. I can definately hear a difference to the normal (16 Bit) CD Version, it sounds fuller, warmer, I canīt describe but itīs better.
Is that Album Compilation on iTunes in a Similar Quality? I mean, can you really notice the difference? And what file format is it? Flac? WMA? I would like to download another few of my favorite Songs, but only if the Quality is really so good.
Unfortunately Iīm too sceptical against Apple And I have to admit that I donīt really have experiences with iTunes. Can I use the files later how I want or will it be only playable with iTunes (and no other program)? It would be great if somebody here knows a little more about that all

And btw. here's the Link to it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/th...ms/id928467841

Es ist schwer Affen davon zu überzeugen, dass Erdbeeren süßer sind als Bananen!

Old 05-23-2015, 12:57 AM
Just posting

Why the hell have we not seen a Young Guns II remaster?
Old 05-23-2015, 11:25 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
Why the hell have we not seen a Young Guns II remaster?
August will be 25 years.... One could only dream for a re-release to include a bonus CD of anything....