Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Highest Paid Musicians, answers.com

General BJ Discussion

Old 11-14-2015, 01:15 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Default Highest Paid Musicians, answers.com

http://www.answers.com/article/12992...49905#slide=70

I hate answers.com because you have to click through 8,000 slides to get through one of their lists, but Bon Jovi is #4 on this list, higher than Bruce and Paul. They only listed Jon, Tico, and David as the band members.

Old 11-14-2015, 02:12 AM
Something for the Posts

Here's a very recent item that should push Z-eyonce -- oops, I mean Jay Z, the husband of Beyonce, a little higher up the ladder:

The ink was drying on the touring contract between Demi Lovato and opening act Adam Lambert when Lambert was suddenly replaced by Nick Jonas. Though Lovato and Jonas have the same management, it was particularly odd because Jonas' album is a year old. But guess what? A year ago, their management was taken over by -- WAIT FOR IT!!! -- Jay Z!

No wonder Nick and Demi's most recent career moves are not safe for work:
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/10/02/1...n-flaunt-4.jpg

https://celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/h...mi_lovato8.jpg
I hope it works out for them -- and I hope they've made sure that their next contract immediately becomes null and void if it's taken over by someone else!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 08-31-2023 at 11:59 PM..
Old 11-14-2015, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
It's my post

Does not include a concert ticket, ffs
* Shepherds Bush 1998 (Richie) * Wembley Stadium 2000 * Milton Keynes 2001 * Wembley Arena 2002 * Hyde Park 2003 * Ricoh Arena 2006 * St Marys 2006 * Milton Keynes 2006 * O2 Arena 2007 * St Marys 2008 * Manchester 2008 * Ricoh Arena 2008 * Ashton Gate 2008 * Twickenham x2 2008 * O2 Arena x8 2010 * Hard Rock Calling 2011 * Shepherds Bush 2012 (Richie) *Etihad Manchester 2013 * Villa Park 2013 * Hyde Park 2013 *O2 Islington 2014 (Richie) *London Palladium 2016 * O2 Arena 2016 (RSO)

*Twitter * * YouTube*
Old 11-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Something for the Posts

You do get a tour laminate, but it doesn't get you into the show -- that Jay-Z is an innovator, all right!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 04-01-2020 at 04:42 PM..
Old 11-14-2015, 05:59 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
You do get a tour laminate, but it doesn't get you into the show -- that Jay-Z is an innovator, all right!
It may be a tour laminate from previous shows -- that Jay-Z is not an innovator, he's just adapted the concept of garage sale to the music industry.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
If you deserve to be dumped on when you screw it up, you deserve to be complimented when you get it right:
Quote:
TMZ: Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas surprised employees from Orlando's Pulse Nightclub with tickets to their concert...invit(ing) around 30 staffers...to (their) show at the Amway Center, hooking them up with a private suite (and) a meet and greet...(They) paid homage to the nightclub victims as well as Christina Grimmie.

Last edited by rocknation; 02-04-2019 at 07:46 PM..