Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Why I am done...

General BJ Discussion

Old 02-16-2016, 01:13 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli View Post
I don't follow. Why is the topic then named "Why I am done..." ? With what are you done exactly, the band, the soul kitchen, taking interest in Jon's personal life?

Your original post has been edited but I think I remember you saying that you are done with the band because they've dissapointed you time after time, right?
I do not care about Jon's personal life that much, I do not think he is that interesting. And as I said, I tried to keep the Kitchen as separate from Bon Jovi as I could. I am not done with the Soul Kitchen...But, as I said I do not like the way Jon uses everything for himself, I do not want to give a lot of money to the JBJ Soul Foundation because they restricted my private (when I buy tickets for a concert it might go into the Soul Foundation. I did not enjoy the last concerts that much, I did not really liked the last records, (a few things were pretty good on Burning Bridges, but still) I do not like that Jon is so full of himself while the music - imo - has deteriorated, I do not like to go to concerts that are about who paid the most (it is not even about the prices but about the whole system)