Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Jon's Clinton Acceptance Speech.

General BJ Discussion

Old 09-23-2016, 03:00 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

My friend in CA is watching some interview with Bill Clinton and she sent me the following messages about what he had to say about Jon. I asked her what she was watching so I can hopefully find a youtube link:

"I just heard Bill Clinton say that -- for his birthday party --he asked Bon Jovi to sing "Here Comes the Sun" -- and "I want you to sing it to yourself." Bill said. Meaning, of course, Bill was telling Jon that Jon is the sun.

Awesome! I think Bon Jovi has helped with the Clinton Global Initiative throughout the years.

Now he's talking about Bon Jovi's kitchen ... it's the only place Clinton knows where businessmen sit and have lunch next to homeless people."

Old 09-24-2016, 03:16 AM
Livin' on a Post

Send a message via AIM to trevrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I thought Matt was a Douche to Trump... and Trump has been very clear about stating how Air Strikes aren't working and we need to get on the ground... What's the other obvious choices anyway... Send in the Navy???

Look, this is where u are going to destroy yourself... Obama Care is a train wreck... High premiums and deductibles are killing the health care in this country... Who do you think is paying for your sisters surgery??? We are paying so much more for insurance than we actually use... It's catastrophe insurance is all that it is. What's the cheapest plan offered? And what's the deductible? It's outrageous...

At the end of the day, it comes down to what you value and who do think can get you there...

Safety is my number one priority and I think Trump can get us there over Hillary... She breached federal laws with her emails and then had it covered up... She has a proven failed track record... I actually believe Trump when he speaks and he is the man... He's not going risk my safety because he is offending someone... I find it so shocking how people like you, just don't get that when heartache after heartache continues to happen on this soil... I'm done with the 'it's not his fault that he blew up a building because he was mistreated as a kid'... **** That!!!!

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk
lolol... that you are a Trump supporter explains so many of your posts...

I definitely urge people to follow your advice and look up the Benghazi "scandal" and you'll see exactly the kind of BS we have been subjected to here for the past few years... how many investigations now, a dozen? None of which could find any wrongdoing on Hillary's behalf? Even Republican led investigations that had everything to gain by pinning something on her?
Old 09-24-2016, 06:03 AM
The Distance

Oh please.... Dirty Clinton money is to credit for that just like all her emails...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 06:30 AM
Livin' on a Post

Can we please not bring politics here, just let Jon have his political views, you don't have to agree but at least let him support who he wants to.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:27 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa3 View Post
Can we please not bring politics here, just let Jon have his political views, you don't have to agree but at least let him support who he wants to.
Although I do agree with you, this tread would have been dead after it's second post anyway...