Home Register Members FAQ

This House Is Not For Sale (2016) - Post First Single Release Album Discussion

New Bon Jovi Releases

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 03:38 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundfire624 View Post
...Anway been seeing alot of Jon Bon Jovi on the tv and hearing him on the radio promoting THINFS album..ALONE..Why he didn't take David or Tico i wonder..
Weird coz he used to go everywhere promoting it with Richie
Your answer might be here:

http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/bo...ml#post1207664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
So on Chris Evan's show on Radio 2 Jon says that Phil X and Hugh are still not official members even though they are on all the band photos etc.

When Asked how many official members there are Jon's answer: "One. Me!"

Says it all really....

He played it off as a joke when Chris pushed him and he mentioned Tico and Dave, but I guess we all know that it's not really a band at all anymore...
Old 09-23-2016, 04:39 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundfire624 View Post
true some minor here and there but like everybody said before it's what it is...i like the song too..
Now since we got 3 singles..THINFS - KNOCKOUT - LABOR OF LOVE and all of them are completely different sound if i may say, and can't wait for the other songs to be released..

Anway been seeing alot of Jon Bon Jovi on the tv and hearing him on the radio promoting THINFS album..ALONE..Why he didn't take David or Tico i wonder..
Weird coz he used to go everywhere promoting it with Richie
I never found it strange it was always Richie there and not Tico and Dave because he put in 200 percent more work into the albums. Co-writing, co-producing, playing. Jon and Richie promoting it isn't strange considering who made the albums. You don't just replace the person you bring to every place to promote it simply to fill a space.
Old 09-23-2016, 04:43 PM
Something for the Posts

Truth is that there isn't much demand for Tico or Dave to be interviewed. All the TV programmes and magazines wanted to talk to Jon and/or Richie.

I expect Jon will miss Richie for sharing promotional duties more than anything else...
Old 09-23-2016, 04:51 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketfinck View Post
I think we will have a very good album if we take the best tracks from Burning bridges and the best ones from This House..
Teardrop and Labor of love is very good moody tracks and also Who would you die for.
This House and We don't run is good rockers (pop/rockers )

I think maybe Bon Jovi have been too productive, a lot of albums and a lot of fillers but every album since 2000 have something good going on also.
I was thinking that. I do not think THINFS is better than BB, but the combination of both albums could be a winner. But I being honest, We Don't Run, Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning and A Teardrop To The Sea are much better than these three releases of THINFS, are best produced with better voices and more interesting sounds.
Old 09-23-2016, 04:59 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
I was thinking that. I do not think THINFS is better than BB, but the combination of both albums could be a winner. But I being honest, We Don't Run, Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning and A Teardrop To The Sea are much better than these three releases of THINFS, are best produced with better voices and more interesting sounds.
Have to agree there. Imo, We heard good Songs, but nothing groundbreaking from THINFS so far, especially when compared to BB.

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 05:00 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I never found it strange it was always Richie there and not Tico and Dave because he put in 200 percent more work into the albums. Co-writing, co-producing, playing. Jon and Richie promoting it isn't strange considering who made the albums. You don't just replace the person you bring to every place to promote it simply to fill a space.
Richie was there, true, but I always had the feeling that he was told to shut up and not say too much. It was funny at press events where all the band were present but none of them said much, if anything. It's Jon's game...
Old 09-23-2016, 05:06 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by wichi850262 View Post
Richie was there, true, but I always had the feeling that he was told to shut up and not say too much. It was funny at press events where all the band were present but none of them said much, if anything. It's Jon's game...
Richie did a lot of press alone as well. I have a ton of audio interviews saved of him promoting HAND. I just don't understand anyone up in arms that say...Tico didn't get to do more press now that Richie's not there. Tico didn't write any of the songs. Why should someone who didn't have much of a hand in the making of the songs have to answer questions about the making of the album? A few here or there as in the past, I totally get, but they shouldn't be there as much as Richie was.
Old 09-23-2016, 06:56 PM
Next 100 Posts

I enjoy "Fingerprints" and "A Teardrop To The Sea" more than any of the 3 new songs.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:05 PM
Suddenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryCounty View Post
I don't get why on earth why no one is singing a harmony in the chorus? Jons voice is not strong enough anymore to carry a chorus on his own, a harmony would have made the chorus rise even higher.

As for the song, just OK for me. Both Knockout and THISNF are far better songs in my book.
Have the same feeling, but i think need more listen to really appreciate it.
But for me THISNF and Knockout are better.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:31 PM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD135 View Post
I enjoy "Fingerprints" and "A Teardrop To The Sea" more than any of the 3 new songs.
So far - so do I.

You write your truth and I'll write mine.
Closed Thread