Thread: Dear Americans,
View Single Post

Old 09-25-2016, 09:56 PM
Something for the Posts

Jon Bon Jovi on the 'terrifying' Trump
Speaking to Gigwise at a press conference...following a playback of his incredible new album, the rock star...said: "It's an unbelievable time in American politics and it scares the shit out of me. I pray he's not the next president of the United States. It's incredible that the man can lie to you. You tell him here's factually what you said that's incorrect and then he tells it the same [again]."

Gigwise argued that it's quite a pressing matter that extremely right wing politicians, including Farage in the UK and Trump in the US, who is celebrated by neo-nazi groups, are being given a shot at mainstream politics. The singer, taking the discussion seriously, ominously replied: "It's history repeating itself."

We explain that Tim Commerford of Rage Against The Machine is genuinely worried that Trump will win. Bon Jovi is more optimistic...argu(ing) in a concerned, sincere manner that the media are playing a role in "blowing it out of proportion."

P.S. Bruce Springsteen says Donald Trump is a 'moron'

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 09-29-2016 at 08:10 PM..