Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 04-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to ticos_stick

These reports are just made up. When you read "a source said" you know it's just the editor making stuff up.

E.g “He told me that he didn’t believe in rehab,” the source continued.

But Richie has been in rehab at least twice now and it worked, albeit for a while.

If Jon wanted Richie out he would just go to press and say he was out of control, telling the fans he'd be back goes completely against the theory.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticos_stick View Post
These reports are just made up. When you read "a source said" you know it's just the editor making stuff up.

E.g “He told me that he didn’t believe in rehab,” the source continued.

But Richie has been in rehab at least twice now and it worked, albeit for a while.

If Jon wanted Richie out he would just go to press and say he was out of control, telling the fans he'd be back goes completely against the theory.

Also, Jon wouldn't have said he was surprised by the call before the Calgary show...and he would have been prepared for the situation.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Price of posting

Send a message via ICQ to Sambo-Chris Send a message via MSN to Sambo-Chris

Phil X deleted the Dates from his Homepage (or had to?) Now there only stands that he is with BJ inApril. Yesterday there were the Dates until April 25.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

Regarding if no one cared...

I've had 3 people text or call me asking what's up with Richie Sambora. THREE. I didn't even know they liked Bon Jovi, let alone cared. They're probably just snooping or whatever but it's funny how many people actually do care.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Regarding if no one cared...

I've had 3 people text or call me asking what's up with Richie Sambora. THREE. I didn't even know they liked Bon Jovi, let alone cared. They're probably just snooping or whatever but it's funny how many people actually do care.
David, Tico and Hugh?
Old 04-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill23 View Post
Anyone else find it odd that we haven't seen a follow up on Richie from the paparazzi or even Rollingstone etc...? No pictures of him out & about in LA or anything. Has he been tweeting? I'm suprised noon ehas chased him down.
No tweets from Richie since his "all is well - see you soon" tweet.

As an aside, as much as I love Richie and want him back, this has been the most entertaining thread ever.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:33 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey5150 View Post
This is just lifted from the New York Post.
I believe Dorothea is the boss at home but has absolutely no interest in how the band is run and what goes on with the other members. Jon is very much the boss of the band and I don't think he would take advice from Dorothea.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Jovi FANatic

i followed this thread from the beggining, i have to admit its been entertaining!
so many turns and topics...
apart from that i really miss richie, especially watching these youtube videos is heartbreaking for me...without richie there is no band imo....
the interview where jon said richie is ok but i havent spoken to him shows how things are in the bj camp...richie was on fire till now...sth happened back home or anything and decided its reason for him to step back from the tour, jon is obviously upset with richie and thats the reason he tries to prove to anyone richie is replacable in many ways...
this tour started really bad...bad sets, poor showmanship many unfortunate events and richie missing above all. the europe will be an indication if things will change dramatically...the sets will improve but imo they wont even reach the previous tours...jon is trying but obviously pushed things too much to make this tour and its falling apart till now...
with medium ticket demand, richie's problems etc etc i guess they may not extend the tour as much as they initially intented after australia in december, i hope things change though
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviForever View Post
This is just lifted from the New York Post.
I believe Dorothea is the boss at home but has absolutely no interest in how the band is run and what goes on with the other members. Jon is very much the boss of the band and I don't think he would take advice from Dorothea.
And why would she even care? lol She never cared before. Richie is not her husband, so it's none of her business anyway. That whole rumour is b.s.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKatz View Post
And why would she even care? lol She never cared before. Richie is not her husband, so it's none of her business anyway. That whole rumour is b.s.
agreed this whole thing is total BS and truly laughable