Old 02-14-2016, 11:18 AM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Send a message via MSN to liljovi93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
"This is such a stupid post"

"it's got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum."

"It's quite pathetic that some people are like this"

Come on man, that's just over the top attacking someone over something you don't like. Thinking the post is stupid is a completely valid opinion, I'm not saying you and the rest are in the wrong for thinking it. I don't even agree with her points, but have a little bit of tact before using words like pathetic and stupid.

I personally think it was over the line. That's my opinion. I'm looking out for people so they don't get chased away for having a thought that doesn't match others. If I'm looking at it wrong or giving too much thought to how she was talked to then it is what it is.
Not disrespected anyone saying that. I think it's stupid and the more things she is saying, the more stupid it gets.

Thankfully, I don't seem to be the only one who thinks this...

Bon Jovi - Old Trafford - June 26th 2003
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 4th 2006
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 22nd 2008
Bon Jovi - Old Trafford Cricket Ground - June 24th 2011
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 8th 2013
Bon Jovi - Slane Castle - June 15th 2013
Bon Jovi - Hyde Park - July 5th 2013
Bon Jovi - London Palladium - October 10th 2016
Excuse me, has anyone got a bottle of orange juice?!

Not afraid of Burning Bridges, cause I know they're gonna light my way...

Old 02-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
Not disrespected anyone saying that. I think it's stupid and the more things she is saying, the more stupid it gets.

Thankfully, I don't seem to be the only one who thinks this...
You are extremely ignorant with your posts and your own answers and some of the answer I read I did not find smart or intelligent at all. Did I insult RDKopper for what he wrote? No, I just pointed out what I experienced and that it was quite the opposite from what he wrote.
When I post things here and people accuse me of going there to meet Jon without knowing me, my motives or my personality I think it is very ignorant as well.

I think I gave the wrong impression that I am done because of the Soul Kitchen. I am not. I kept the Soul Kitchen and the band Bon Jovi as separate as I could and there where many other things concerning Jon's actions, his music and his lack of authenticity, his arrogance, his hunger for money instead of music which destroyed my concert experience, the fact that he is selling himself to the fanclub...
All these things led to my decision to not care anymore. The thing with my friend was the reason it all came together for me.

Last edited by faith1985; 02-14-2016 at 12:01 PM..
Old 02-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Jovi FANatic

no intention to be rude but if u were truly not interested u wouldnt post here to announce the end of the relationship...in addition some of the details i read looks a bit too much for a music fan..
i also dont like jbj promoting his fathers sauce, and jon himself probably isnt as proud for this but does it as a favour to his father. his father also maybe be as you described but at the end of the day should be about the music
Old 02-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos greece View Post
no intention to be rude but if u were truly not interested u wouldnt post here to announce the end of the relationship...in addition some of the details i read looks a bit too much for a music fan..
i also dont like jbj promoting his fathers sauce, and jon himself probably isnt as proud for this but does it as a favour to his father. his father also maybe be as you described but at the end of the day should be about the music
I am not going to judge the personality of Jon's dad, i just said what I experienced there. The sauce is actually quite good and if he is passionate about it why shouldn't he? But I didn't like that it was the first thing he said to me. I would actually even buy his sauce if I could do it with a clean conscience. For me that was pimping it out.
I did not say I will never ever listen to Bon Jovi again and I will always love the memories but being done for me means that my heart will probably never be in it as it was..Done for me means I will not be nerdy about it. I am a music nerd and Bon Jovi where one of the bands I listened to most deeply back then

Last edited by faith1985; 02-14-2016 at 06:54 PM..
Old 02-14-2016, 06:58 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith1985 View Post
I am not going to judge the personality of Jon's dad, i just said what I experienced there. The sauce is actually quite good and if he is passionate about it why shouldn't he? But I didn't like that it was the first thing he said to me. I would actually even buy his sauce if I could do it with a clean conscience. For me that was pimping it out.
I did not say I will never ever listen to Bon Jovi again and I will always love the memories but being done for me means that my heart will probably never be in it as it was..Done for me means I will not be nerdy about it. I am a music nerd and Bon Jovi where one of the bands I listened to most deeply back then
ok got it, i respect your opinion
Old 02-15-2016, 01:03 AM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Send a message via MSN to liljovi93

Quote:
You are extremely ignorant with your posts and your own answers and some of the answer I read I did not find smart or intelligent at all. Did I insult RDKopper for what he wrote? No, I just pointed out what I experienced and that it was quite the opposite from what he wrote.
When I post things here and people accuse me of going there to meet Jon without knowing me, my motives or my personality I think it is very ignorant as well.

I think I gave the wrong impression that I am done because of the Soul Kitchen. I am not. I kept the Soul Kitchen and the band Bon Jovi as separate as I could and there where many other things concerning Jon's actions, his music and his lack of authenticity, his arrogance, his hunger for money instead of music which destroyed my concert experience, the fact that he is selling himself to the fanclub...
All these things led to my decision to not care anymore. The thing with my friend was the reason it all came together for me.
I probably am, you're right. Still won't stop me from saying what I think, though. You've made a topic to get replies. I have replied with a reply to what you have said.

I thought it was stupid. You obviously don't.

Maybe a bit of advice is to stop going to the bloody Soul Kitchen!

Bon Jovi - Old Trafford - June 26th 2003
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 4th 2006
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 22nd 2008
Bon Jovi - Old Trafford Cricket Ground - June 24th 2011
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 8th 2013
Bon Jovi - Slane Castle - June 15th 2013
Bon Jovi - Hyde Park - July 5th 2013
Bon Jovi - London Palladium - October 10th 2016
Excuse me, has anyone got a bottle of orange juice?!

Not afraid of Burning Bridges, cause I know they're gonna light my way...
Old 02-15-2016, 09:58 AM
Price of posting

"like"..........
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Old 02-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
I probably am, you're right. Still won't stop me from saying what I think, though. You've made a topic to get replies. I have replied with a reply to what you have said.

I thought it was stupid. You obviously don't.

Maybe a bit of advice is to stop going to the bloody Soul Kitchen!
ok...ok...you can think it is stupid, I do not have a problem with that.

I will not stop going to the Soul Kitchen because - as I said - I am happy about this place in general, I met great people there but I might leave if I see Jon there with what I have experienced and know now. I felt welcomed there, met open-hearted people, love giving something back...

Same here: I am part of a work group for refugees and an exchange organisation. If I find out that the ones on top are hungry for status and publicity and do unethical stuff, I am not going to stop helping for people who are at the end of the food chain.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:39 PM
Born to be my Baby

Quote:
ok...ok...you can think it is stupid, I do not have a problem with that.

I will not stop going to the Soul Kitchen because - as I said - I am happy about this place in general, I met great people there but I might leave if I see Jon there with what I have experienced and know now. I felt welcomed there, met open-hearted people, love giving something back...

Same here: I am part of a work group for refugees and an exchange organisation. If I find out that the ones on top are hungry for status and publicity and do unethical stuff, I am not going to stop helping for people who are at the end of the food chain.
I don't follow. Why is the topic then named "Why I am done..." ? With what are you done exactly, the band, the soul kitchen, taking interest in Jon's personal life?

Your original post has been edited but I think I remember you saying that you are done with the band because they've dissapointed you time after time, right?
Old 02-15-2016, 10:37 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Jon Bon Jovi reads fan boards to get ideas for his songs, FANS might like that I do not
What do you mean by that?