Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

No Richie on current leg of the tour

Tour Discussion

Old 07-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinationJovi View Post
LOL at all the people believing a guy with "inside info" who just joined jovi talk yesterday. Call me cynical, but this has Seb or panda written all over it.
I don't think they care enough, to be honest.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterytrain View Post
We are going by a theory first addressed at the bottom of the page in this link, and continuing on for a number of pages afterwards. We are fully prepared to admit defeat if the theory is false, but it's interesting to consider, anyway:

http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/sh...55338&page=865
Oh damn I can't even be bothered reading through all that....

And reading into Ava's tweets btw just seems ridicolous... I think she'd be smart enough not to hint at something really revealing.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 View Post

No they've left this sinkin ship a long time ago Lol.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 View Post
Maybe not, but stirring the pot is their specialty when things get boring around here.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Breakout

Regardless of all the theories and inside info, we will only know for sure when they take the stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFan View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am shocked at some of the things that people are proposing. Forgive me for being blunt, but it's so... so ****ing moronic. He's not tweeting things to throw everyone off. WHY would he do that? WHEN has he (or anyone in the Bon Jovi universe) ever done that before?

I think some people need a long break from this saga AND this board. I reiterate:

it's just a band.

You lot are getting all riled up by the meaningless tweets and the insanely vague theories and "stories" that this OnceUponADime guy is putting out there. For someone reasonable and sane like myself, it's hilarious to see, really.
I don't blame you for feeling like that. We ALL need a break from this madness. Yes, it's f**king moronic. This had gone on 4 months too long. I think Richie's tweets about sleeping and jetlag are subtle hints of what's going to happen. Like I said before I have tickets to the 27th so I am hoping that's the case.

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-25-2013 at 10:41 PM..
Old 07-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADime View Post
All these tweets are to throw everyone off. That's what I am thinking.
Apparently Richie had a difficult emotional day yesterday because of his dad. His mother has a difficult time with it as well. Richie also had another conversation with Jon. Tonight is a little up in the air, and I mean really up in the air. It was suggested he may not play tonight and instead play Saturday, which makes no sense at all. The decision for Richie to play tonight could be a last minute thing and there won't be an announcement. They might do a grand entrance of sorts. We won't know anything for sure until they take the stage. A friend of mine is going to the show and will text me if Richie plays.
OK I am going to be blunt here but how the **** does anyone know that Richie and Jon had another conversation and playing is still up in the air? So they talk on the phone and then Richie goes and tells your source and then your source comes and tells you? Really!?! Your source is such close friends with Richie or Jon, that either man trusts them so much that when they got of the phone, they ran and told your source about their conversation?

A word of advice quit while you are ahead.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post
OK I am going to be blunt here but how the **** does anyone know that Richie and Jon had another conversation and playing is still up in the air? So they talk on the phone and then Richie goes and tells your source and then your source comes and tells you? Really!?! Your source is such close friends with Richie or Jon, that either man trusts them so much that when they got of the phone, they ran and told your source about their conversation?

He is personal friends with Dave. I can't say anything more specific or he will be in deep s**t. At this point I am to far in to quit, and I certainly wont jump off this ship. I've been a fan for far too long for that.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to jessycardy Send a message via MSN to jessycardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post

I don't like this shit either.

Also, about the whole "it's just a band" thing.
The fact that it's just a band is, namely, a fact. Just like rock'n'roll is only rock'n'roll. But people invest different amount of emotional energy into them, and ALL should be respected. Just like ALL (the fans) should keep a clear head about this and be rational enough and have enough good sense to maintain their view on the big picture and act like adults. I've been called a bleeding heart, well, yes I am, proudly so, but I'm also a very, very (sometimes painfully) rational person. That is to say it's not either or, and I'm tired of reading the "it's just a band" argument (it's popped up several times already) whenever someone is delusionally crazy enough to post things such as they think that AVA tweets to upset people about Richie.
night after night after night after night"

Bon Jovi - Dry County

Last edited by jessycardy; 07-25-2013 at 10:46 PM..
Old 07-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Runaway

My brother who is going to the show with me tonight speaks with Takumi, Richies guitar tech, he has indicated that Richie will not be appearing tonight. Take it for what it is but I have no expectations of Richie being there and will enjoy the show regardless!
Old 07-25-2013, 10:47 PM
It's my post

Quote:
He is personal friends with Dave.
Why would he know? Does Dave tell this personal friend EVERYTHING he heard from Jon, who relays this to you? This is the most fishy thing I've seen on here in a while.
Quote:
I can't say anything more specific or he will be in deep s**t.
This phrase is the ultimate sign of an ultimate troll.